Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community

Recommended Posts

I tried to use the DP340 discount code on website and it says it is invalid.🤔

 

Anyone else seeing that?

 

FWIW, that is the code used to get the single supplement reduced to 150%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If I click on senior on that square tab, and check the box it says I'm entering a invalid code.

 

It started when they added those screens to agree to itinerary 

 

Guess you have to get a ta or rep to do it. 😞

 

how can clicking on a box be entering a invalid code. I'm just checking a box. Random cruise. All I did was click on senior, no other discounts.

20200607_212657579.jpeg

Edited by firefly333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I tried to use the DP340 discount code on website and it says it is invalid.🤔

 

Anyone else seeing that?

 

FWIW, that is the code used to get the single supplement reduced to 150%

Can a good TA do that for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

If I click on senior on that square tab, and check the box it says I'm entering a invalid code.

 

It started when they added those screens to agree to itinerary 

 

Guess you have to get a ta or rep to do it. 😞

 

how can clicking on a box be entering a invalid code. I'm just checking a box

All you do is click the box for seniors.  You do not need to click apply.  Clicking apply is only if you enter a promo code such as “deal”. Because you didn’t enter a promo code is why it’s coming up as an invalid code. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

All you do is click the box for seniors.  You do not need to click apply.  Clicking apply is only if you enter a promo code such as “deal”. Because you didn’t enter a promo code is why it’s coming up as an invalid code. 

Odd, used to work, I would put in senior and TX and then click apply

 

Worked just fine until a few weeks ago, to apply senior and state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, firefly333 said:

Odd, used to work, I would put in senior and TX and then click apply

 

Worked just fine until a few weeks ago, to apply senior and state.

You don’t need to hit apply.  Just because last week it did not give you an error does not mean it did anything. The apply only applies to entering a promo code. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Can a good TA do that for you?

 

I'm sure, but Im just in research stage and it used to work fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I'm sure, but Im just in research stage and it used to work fine

 

Since that doesn't coincide with your C&A number, perhaps this is the reason that it is giving you an error message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I tried to use the DP340 discount code on website and it says it is invalid.🤔

 

Anyone else seeing that?

 

FWIW, that is the code used to get the single supplement reduced to 150%

Weird.  What ship and sail date?
 

It worked for me in the last hour when I checked on a few cruises.  There are certain times of the year for which the 150% rate isn’t available (July-August, and holiday sailings).   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I'm sure, but Im just in research stage and it used to work fine

It's not working for me either  I thought it was because the sailings that I had been pricing were pretty steeply discounted already.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, atgood said:

Weird.  What ship and sail date?
 

It worked for me in the last hour when I checked on a few cruises.  There are certain times of the year for which the 150% rate isn’t available (July-August, and holiday sailings).   

 

Empress, March 2021

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, little britain said:

Working for me too. I did find sometime it was fussy and you had to put the DP in caps ? 

 

I used to do it that way, but don't think I did last night. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

 

Since that doesn't coincide with your C&A number, perhaps this is the reason that it is giving you an error message.

 

Doesn't coincide? Not sure I understand. 

 

Is there a new code for Pins?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Doesn't coincide? Not sure I understand. 

 

Is there a new code for Pins?

I don’t put in the code. It automatically does the  150% when I put in my C&A. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

I don’t put in the code. It automatically does the  150% when I put in my C&A. 

 

I'll give that a shot as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

I don’t put in the code. It automatically does the  150% when I put in my C&A. 

You should give us all the code and secret handshake for Pinnacles. 😇

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

You should give us all the code and secret handshake for Pinnacles. 😇

 

Obviously I still dont know it😉

 

Ill send you a message on JC's story

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Obviously I still dont know it😉

 

Ill send you a message on JC's story

While you’re at it, update me on joke font?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, little britain said:

Working for me too. I did find sometime it was fussy and you had to put the DP in caps ? 

Agree. About 2 weeks ago started requiring DP340, not dp340 to not get error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Empress, March 2021

It worked for me just now on Empress 3/14/2021.  I had added my C&A#.  We’re btw 350-&700pts.  Other questions on here got me curious so I went back and tried  the code w/out my C&A# and the code still worked. 
 

1E20891D-2FD6-4D48-951D-91E1EDA0159C.png

3D7D4998-D5E0-4AE2-B15B-54B3F1C18D39.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, atgood said:

It worked for me just now on Empress 3/14/2021.  I had added my C&A#.  We’re btw 350-&700pts.  Other questions on here got me curious so I went back and tried  the code w/out my C&A# and the code still worked. 
 

1E20891D-2FD6-4D48-951D-91E1EDA0159C.png

3D7D4998-D5E0-4AE2-B15B-54B3F1C18D39.jpeg

 

You used Caps, definitely trying that later today

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John,  You might want to try it on a different browser.  It just worked for me on Chrome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I'm the same as scorpluvsdolphins.  Once my C&A # is entered, no further promo code is needed in order to get the 150% single rate.  As I recall the only blackout times are Christmas/New Years and summer months.

Edited by MindyJohn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...