Breakaway Haven

ranchette

59 minutes ago, Carolina Girl 99 said:

That leaves me 3 choices: the 2 BR suite (minimum bid more than I want commit to), the Courtyard PH or the Forward Facing PH. I've only seen the FF in pics, so that's my unknown. Which would you bid on and why?

As the minimum bid on the 2 BR is more than what you wish to commit to, you only have two choices. If it was me and there are three of you I would try to get the FF. It's not in the haven but it's a short walk up the stairs or lift to the haven. The reason why is that the FF gives you a bedroom and a small living area so the third adult can sleep there. In the courtyard you will all in one room

9 hours ago, Carolina Girl 99 said:

Our family of 3 adults is currently booked in an angled balcony cabin and the upgrade advantage email just came out today for our 14 day Oct 16th cruise. Now I'm trying to decide which cabin to bid on. We stayed in the 2 BR suite on Getaway a few years ago with 4 us and I have had a tour of the Courtyard penthouse so I know how both of those are set up. I love aft cabins, but want to be in the Haven proper.

That leaves me 3 choices: the 2 BR suite (minimum bid more than I want commit to), the Courtyard PH or the Forward Facing PH. I've only seen the FF in pics, so that's my unknown. Which would you bid on and why?

2 BR with three adults.

We love the Haven and have been in the haven on the Epic and the Getaway.  We have a 2021 haven suite booked on the Breakaway and a B2B on the Epic for 2022.

It is pricey but being we only cruise (vacation) once a year we splurge and pamper ourselves with the Haven