Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

2 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Well this is a first. I can read the email information on St. Martin and Greece, but I can't access the Quiz. I keep getting this:

A request validation error has occurred!

A potentially dangerous Request.Cookies value was detected from the client (Persist_Dest_Code="...satlantic <br />Shore Excursio...").

That error has to do with forms and cookies related to your computer.  You could be missing a security patch or need to clear cookies.  Here's the direct link to the quiz.  If you still get the error, try a different browser.

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?QS=96c3b7dd10dae0dd487bb3cced8c6ea2724519e68acb16936fcbac3185c72d253f918fefbc735fc8760be29ebdb5369ec3eb502f6d546d703e818fe5bc4b2c759119c993842834e8f4d02b24d53d225a1187672a491d75db59bfb207763438bb

On 4/15/2021 at 2:09 AM, upwarduk said:

Me too, when I checked yesterday, my points were up +8.

I checked my husband’s this morning & his were +10! 
So I went back to mine and mine also had another 2 added, so I am also + 10 from last month.

how do you check your power up points?  I see my tier score but cannot find the details

Just now, MarinaGirl said:

how do you check your power up points?  I see my tier score but cannot find the details

PUPs are included in your total Captain Club points. Keep track of your CC points so you know when they have been updated after doing the PUP offers. 

5 minutes ago, davekathy said:

PUPs are included in your total Captain Club points. Keep track of your CC points so you know when they have been updated after doing the PUP offers. 

Ok, thats what I have been doing, but I thought someone said you could see them online.

I do not get all of the PUP emails...I have to get the info from some other cruise fiends...frustrating that it is so hit and miss

Thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, cruiseb4udie said:

That error has to do with forms and cookies related to your computer.  You could be missing a security patch or need to clear cookies.  Here's the direct link to the quiz.  If you still get the error, try a different browser.

https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/page.aspx?QS=96c3b7dd10dae0dd487bb3cced8c6ea2724519e68acb16936fcbac3185c72d253f918fefbc735fc8760be29ebdb5369ec3eb502f6d546d703e818fe5bc4b2c759119c993842834e8f4d02b24d53d225a1187672a491d75db59bfb207763438bb

Thank you so much for your help. The error was on my iPad. I tried again and was successful.

If you don't have an upcoming cruise, you can see your points by:

logging in

clicking on "Welcome your name" to get the drop down menu

then clicking on "Past Cruises"

You will see your points and tier at the top of the page

and further down, your past cruises with points earned for each.

Your cruise points + PUP should equal your total points, unless there are more ways to earn points that I don't know about.

6 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

If you don't have an upcoming cruise, you can see your points by:

logging in

clicking on "Welcome your name" to get the drop down menu

then clicking on "Past Cruises"

You will see your points and tier at the top of the page

and further down, your past cruises with points earned for each.

Your cruise points + PUP should equal your total points, unless there are more ways to earn points that I don't know about.

Yeah, I can see my tier points etc...you would think they would have the PUP listed separately...I've lost track of what I have done...

3 hours ago, shipshape sam said:

Any speculation of when and how many next opportunity to earn PUP's will be.  I am also wondering how much longer they might even offer them with a Caribbean itinerary starting in early June.  I hope they continue the PUP's through this year.

Since the PUP program is actually listed as a program update on the Captain's Club web page, along with other "permanent" changes, I think they intend to offer PUP's for a while. Of course, right below the PUP program statement is this: "The Captain's Club program terms are subject to change at any time without prior notice." And it appears right next to the Double Up Through December 2020 points promotion which ended months ago, and that's next to the Captain's Club Hub change announcement that may not have had any changes occur anywhere near the same timeframe.

If participation drops off, I could see the PUP program quietly going away, but my guess is that it will be around for several more months or years as they try to get business back to full capacity and resolve some of the huge debt incurred over the past year+.

5 hours ago, shipshape sam said:

Any speculation of when and how many next opportunity to earn PUP's will be.  I am also wondering how much longer they might even offer them with a Caribbean itinerary starting in early June.  I hope they continue the PUP's through this year.

Oh yeah, and you just know there will be a "post pics from your recent cruise" PUP opportunity, and it will take a good number of cruises to get the number of posts they want, assuming all goes well. So we still have a few months of PUP's at least.

23 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

Oh yeah, and you just know there will be a "post pics from your recent cruise" PUP opportunity, and it will take a good number of cruises to get the number of posts they want, assuming all goes well. So we still have a few months of PUP's at least.

LOL.  For sure Celebrity wants to keep interest high, so I think the double points  whether through PUP or just as part of CC, will get some cruisers to book.

FYI, last Wednesday, April 14, to my email came my DH’s name and Captain’s Club #, the next chance to earn Power Up points - he never received mine or any. We called Captain's Club and were told there must have been some sort of snafu, and told to check our contact information. We immediately checked each of our info, and re-signed up, but aren’t sure until the next chance for Power Up points comes out.  So, if you fellow thread members would, please share whenever the next chance comes out, so any and all of us will be sure to also take advantage of opportunity, we’d all be most appreciative!!!

4 hours ago, Luckysbud said:

FYI, last Wednesday, April 14, to my email came my DH’s name and Captain’s Club #, the next chance to earn Power Up points - he never received mine or any. We called Captain's Club and were told there must have been some sort of snafu, and told to check our contact information. We immediately checked each of our info, and re-signed up, but aren’t sure until the next chance for Power Up points comes out.  So, if you fellow thread members would, please share whenever the next chance comes out, so any and all of us will be sure to also take advantage of opportunity, we’d all be most appreciative!!!

will do

When this month's points were credited to our accounts, several people (myself included) commented that they received 1 more CC point than expected.  Has anyone figured out why, or how that happened?  

1 hour ago, garyl62 said:

When this month's points were credited to our accounts, several people (myself included) commented that they received 1 more CC point than expected.  Has anyone figured out why, or how that happened?  

Well, I got 5 fewer than expected.  I never seem to get credit for watching their videos.  Guess I won't waste my time on them any more.

1 minute ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I got 2 less then I expected.  Not the first time and I am not going to do anything about it.  Maybe I will get extra points next month!

This was the first time that I noticed my points come at different times.  Celebrity's method of handling this is getting stranger and stranger...

I am not a fan of X IT department,  however I have to say that each time we've been shorted points i contacted Captains Club by telephone,  followed up with an email accompanied by screenshots proving the activity was done and it was corrected the following month. Also when these PUP activities started DH got the emails and I did not. Again, I contacted them by phone and we both get them.  I guess we've been lucky enough to get to the right person each time. It's  sad that so many others are still having issues.

6 hours ago, garyl62 said:

I suspect the cooking activity might have been credited with an extra CC point - I received exactly the points I expected but did not do the cooking thing. Did everyone who received 1 extra do that activity?

8 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

I suspect the cooking activity might have been credited with an extra CC point - I received exactly the points I expected but did not do the cooking thing. Did everyone who received 1 extra do that activity?

I, for one, did NOT do the cooking activity, but received 10 points when I expected 9: Australia quiz (2); post a crew picture (2); webinar (5).