Captain’s Club Power Up Points

29 minutes ago, Blue_Flame said:

I, for one, did NOT do the cooking activity, but received 10 points when I expected 9: Australia quiz (2); post a crew picture (2); webinar (5). 

To quote an old movie:  "with nine you get eggroll" 🤣

On 6/25/2020 at 11:41 AM, NutsAboutGolf said:

I wonder how many total points they'll give out?

I think those who were 5 or less points away from the next tier are thrilled to know they get extra perks/benefits on their next cruise

Indeed! Just achieved Elite status by doing the latest Power Up Points challenge.

16 hours ago, Happy Cruiser 6143 said:

Well, I got 5 fewer than expected.  I never seem to get credit for watching their videos.  Guess I won't waste my time on them any more.

It sounds like you may have too many CC points so they're redistributing them to those in more need. 🤣

9 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

It sounds like you may have too many CC points so they're redistributing them to those in more need. 🤣

I might be willing to invest some time in phone calls for this if it were a difference between my making Elite or Elite+, but there is such a vast gulf between Elite+ and Zenith that it seems a waste of time.  Plus I never think to take a screen shot or whatever to prove I actually watched their stupid video even though I get a message saying your points will be credited next month or something like that.  I'll only get to Zenith by cruising.  So far, I've had 10 cruises cancelled.  So it will take a while.

22 hours ago, garyl62 said:

When this month's points were credited to our accounts, several people (myself included) commented that they received 1 more CC point than expected.  Has anyone figured out why, or how that happened?  

You must have received mine & my DH we were supposed to get 2 points each but only got 1 each.  No idea why so enjoy!

On 4/19/2021 at 3:41 PM, Luckysbud said:

FYI, last Wednesday, April 14, to my email came my DH’s name and Captain’s Club #, the next chance to earn Power Up points - he never received mine or any. We called Captain's Club and were told there must have been some sort of snafu, and told to check our contact information. We immediately checked each of our info, and re-signed up, but aren’t sure until the next chance for Power Up points comes out.  So, if you fellow thread members would, please share whenever the next chance comes out, so any and all of us will be sure to also take advantage of opportunity, we’d all be most appreciative!!!

I never get the correct emails from Celebrity even after 63 cruises, they come to me but the name on them is my DH.  It doesn’t matter how many times we have signed up under our own emails Celebrity never gets it right.  Just be thankful you got it, as half the time I find out on CC.

I'm very late to the game here on the power up points.

There are also 105 pages of posts so I apologize for not reading through them all.

My question is: are any of these power up points events still available to go back and do or are they each time sensitive.  I just did the most recent one regarding the quizzes on Caribbean and Mediterranean startup sailings...

Thank you.

38 minutes ago, Shadow9612 said:

I'm very late to the game here on the power up points.

There are also 105 pages of posts so I apologize for not reading through them all.

My question is: are any of these power up points events still available to go back and do or are they each time sensitive.  I just did the most recent one regarding the quizzes on Caribbean and Mediterranean startup sailings...

Thank you.

Each activity has a "complete by date" so you can't do the old ones, but if you follow this thread you won't miss any of the upcoming ones. Everyone on here is great about letting each other know when opportunities arise and when points are given. I for one really appreciate it!!