CCL shareholder credit fax number for HAL please

coconutmonkey

Hello.  I am new to HAL.  Can anyone advise me on the fax number for HAL to request my CCL shareholder credit?  How long does it usually take?  I am used to Princess and it takes a day or two to process.

Looking forward to my Norway 06/21 HAL cruise.

34 minutes ago, CruiserBruce said:

They may not accept the proof of ownership this far in advance. Technically the rule says 3 months in advance of sailing. Enforcement of the rule is a little inconsistent.

I know you have to send it in at least 3 weeks in advance but I don’t recall seeing the rule on the 3 months.  I must be blind! 😉

50351a91-4dc0-4f6b-bfec-684647e6129f

Op I have sent mine in 6 - 9 months early with no problem - never tried a year in advance though 😉  My confirmations have always been quick.  Any where from an hour to 24 hours, normally.

I have sent mine in up to a year in advance with no problems, however, for one cruise I tried to send it more than a year in advance and it was rejected.  The bigger problem that I tend to have is that every time I buy the CCL stock for onboard credit purposes, the stock tanks. Then when I eventually sell (at the inevitable loss), the stock rises...  😞

7 minutes ago, coconutmonkey said:

An update.  I received my confirmation email of the shareholder credit being applied within 15 minutes of faxing it.  Great service!

Excellent 😄😄 Glad your experience was quick and smooth.

I had no idea you could apply for it so early. I have a cruise scheduled for January and wondering if I should do it now, so that if there are issues, I'll have more than enough time to resolve them.  OTOH, now that I'm working from home 100% of the time for the foreseeable future, I don't have easy access to a fax machine any more.

Decisions, decisions... 🙂

On 6/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, vms said:

I had no idea you could apply for it so early. I have a cruise scheduled for January and wondering if I should do it now, so that if there are issues, I'll have more than enough time to resolve them.  OTOH, now that I'm working from home 100% of the time for the foreseeable future, I don't have easy access to a fax machine any more.

Decisions, decisions... 🙂

I have snail mailed mine and gotten good response (as much as 11 months in advance). 

• Like 1