Spectrum or Odyssey J1 CAT

2 hours ago, Ericinlngbeachny said:

Hi we just booked a J1 Jr suite 11722 on Odyssey and it looks like its slightly bigger but I cant find any reviews on this type of cabin on Spectrum of the seas. Does anyone have any info about this type of stateroom?

Thanks

I had a similar question on the aft J1 Junior Suites on Odyssey and tried to get info on Spectrum that had similar cabins. The only info/photos I found were shared by @Brandis . I believe they stayed in 9726 and had friends in 9724. Cabin 9724 should have the same general layout as 11722. 

Below are some pictures that Branis shared a few months ago.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• 1 year later...

@Brandis for cabin 9724, do you have any photos of the bathroom? I’m trying to find out if it is the same setup as 9726 with the separate tub and separate shower? Or does it have the shower in the tub with a shower curtain?

Edited by Cruise Gopher

• 2 months later...

Hi.  Found this video on cruisedeckplans.com.  Go to Royal, odyssey, deck 10, and click on the video icon near 10322.

Room is about 50% wider than J3 or J4, and balcony is about 3x wider than J3 or J4.  Only one Large bathroom, instead of two pieces, but I take that any day to get such a big room with great view.

Try this link, but you may need to be a member:  https://cruisedeckplans.com/DP/member/slideshow-cabin.php?ship=Odyssey of the Seas&cabin=10322

11722 does not have split bathroom.  But it is aft facing. We are booked on Odyssey in this jr. Suite on 12/26   Hoping for a royal up but will be okay with this aft/facing suite. It’s not the  split bath of a J3, but we like the aft facing room. 

• 8 months later...