Canceled cruise disappeared from Personalizer

Cruise Raider

I had several cruises canceled by Princess so far in pauses 1, 2 and 3.  The cruises that have been canceled showed in my Personalizer until refunds were addressed and then they disappeared.  Fair enough, I thought ... and I could see where they were in the process of refunds.  

But now, it appears my canceled cruises have disappeared without my refunds coming through yet.  Is this happening across the board?  Has anyone else noticed this on their accounts?  

38 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:

I had several cruises canceled by Princess so far in pauses 1, 2 and 3.  The cruises that have been canceled showed in my Personalizer until refunds were addressed and then they disappeared.  Fair enough, I thought ... and I could see where they were in the process of refunds.  

But now, it appears my canceled cruises have disappeared without my refunds coming through yet.  Is this happening across the board?  Has anyone else noticed this on their accounts?  

More or less what happened to us. Our April 4 trip was cancelled by Princess in mid-March. It stayed in the Personalizer History as "Future" until April 4, then changed to "Current" until April 11 then changed again to "Completed", IOW as if we had sailed. A few days after that, it completely disappeared off the history. Our recently cancelled September California Coastal is still in the History as "Future".  And no, we have not yet received the taxes etc from the April trip.

1 hour ago, Cruise Raider said:

My August cruise (pause 2) disappeared last night. My March cruise (pause 1) disappeared at the very beginning, and still haven't had my refund/FCC for that yet so not really sure what it all means...

1 hour ago, lx200gps said:

More or less what happened to us. Our April 4 trip was cancelled by Princess in mid-March. It stayed in the Personalizer History as "Future" until April 4, then changed to "Current" until April 11 then changed again to "Completed", IOW as if we had sailed. A few days after that, it completely disappeared off the history. Our recently cancelled September California Coastal is still in the History as "Future".  And no, we have not yet received the taxes etc from the April trip.

Same with mine except my Sept PC sailing disappeared pretty much immediately as I was able etc move it to another sailing.  We really look to have been booked on the same sailings.  I have not received my full refund on my April sailing as of yet either.  

18 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

My August cruise (pause 2) disappeared last night. My March cruise (pause 1) disappeared at the very beginning, and still haven't had my refund/FCC for that yet so not really sure what it all means...

I guess I was trying to make sense out of a process that makes no sense.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

Same experience here.  The April cruise hung on for months after Princess cancelled, and we even appeared to get credit in our Cruise History, until that credit randomly dropped off a month or so after cruise date. The cruise we are supposed to be on as we speak disappeared on its first day, but up to that day I could have booked excursions, specialty dining, etc. but it disappeared on embarkation day.  Anyway, the disappearance from the Cruise Personalizer is frustrating if you were using that information to try to get some visibility into the workings of the Princess machine.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hornet441 said:

My 28 May cruise disappeared the day I cancelled it, 30 March. Still no refund or FCC.

I was concerned when my May cruise disappeared but, it was as thought ... they had refunded it in full.  I didn't request any FCCs, just a full refund.  

• Like 1