Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
molly361

Allure will be sailing out of FLL 4 & 6 nights end of 2021-2022

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Now on the website for booking

Edited by molly361

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At this time, we are reaching out to advise of Allure of the Seas' exciting new deployment itineraries for the winter 2021-2022 season, sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Allure of the Seas will sail 4 to 9-Night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, which are now available to book. From Cozumel, Mexico to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, your clients will experience the tropics like never before!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

At this time, we are reaching out to advise of Allure of the Seas' exciting new deployment itineraries for the winter 2021-2022 season, sailing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Allure of the Seas will sail 4 to 9-Night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, which are now available to book. From Cozumel, Mexico to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, your clients will experience the tropics like never before!

I saw that but they must not all be loaded.  There are only 4 and 6 night ones so far.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

So the 7 nights, other than Christmas are all out of PC

You can't L & S to those new Allure sailings out of FLL correct?  I'm talking about a new booking not a cancelled one for someone that had been booked on the Allure out of Galveston

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess this is a great way to obtain instant $$$ for the RCCL coffers to help those looking for refunds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

So the 7 nights, other than Christmas are all out of PC

That’s a change. So two big ladies out of PC?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

That’s a change. So two big ladies out of PC?

The PC cruises are to replace Harmony.  For some reason the6 lumped them all together. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, molly361 said:

You can't L & S to those new Allure sailings out of FLL correct?  I'm talking about a new booking not a cancelled one for someone that had been booked on the Allure out of Galveston

I wouldn’t think you could as it should be the same number of nights but there are no cruises that are the same number of nights so maybe they will allow the 7 to go to the 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be thrilled if Allure is in FLL for the spring 2022 season.  Right now I have everything booked through April 2022, but would totally book Allure on something if she stays in FLL past April 2022

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The PC cruises are to replace Harmony.  For some reason the6 lumped them all together. 

I forgot Harmony will be in Europe (Barcelona) next year. Thanks for keeping me straight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This morning when I checked, nothing was coming up for Allure for Jan-April 2022 from Ft. Lauderdale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

This morning when I checked, nothing was coming up for Allure for Jan-April 2022 from Ft. Lauderdale.

I'm only seeing 6 night sailings so far. 

 

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/6-night-western-caribbean-from-fort-lauderdale-on-allure/AL06FLL-2770783997?sail-date=2022-04-10&currency=USD&country=USA&dates_maxDate=04%2F30%2F2022&dates_minDate=01%2F01%2F2022&ecid=sl_mdt_shrdln__4645

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

This morning when I checked, nothing was coming up for Allure for Jan-April 2022 from Ft. Lauderdale.

 

9335048E-D0F8-44FC-9361-047B24D5110B.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the eight night itinerary. Hopefully it is loaded with pricing soon.

 

Doesn't look like shifting a Jan 2021 Oasis cruise is going to work though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I like the eight night itinerary. Hopefully it is loaded with pricing soon.

 

Doesn't look like shifting a Jan 2021 Oasis cruise is going to work though.

Nope.  
 

expensive.  Ranges from just under $1400 to $1650 per person plus taxes for a 4D balcony in Jan or Feb. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Nope.  
 

expensive.  Ranges from just under $1400 to $1650 per person plus taxes for a 4D balcony in Jan or Feb. 

Crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...