FCC from previous cancellation - what happens?

We were booked on one of the Mardi Gras cancellations, and were offered 25% FCC as compensation. We then rebooked for September on Panorama, and that room was more expensive than the one we had on Mardi Gras (chose it because of the FCC). Now that we’re anticipating our Panorama cruise will be cancelled, what will the FCC be based on? The price of our original Mardi Gras sailing, or the price of our Panorama sailing? Thanks for your help. 

If your Mardi gras Cruise was 1000 and the FCC given for cancellation was 1250, then FCC will remain 1250 for the third Cruise also, which you will have to book using the fcc.

25% bonus is when a FCC is given in lieu of a cash refund and not given in lieu of another FCC

Your FCC is based on how much you paid, not the cruise cost. Your first FCC should be what you paid, plus 25%. If you applied that to a second sailing without paying anything additional, it would be the same. If you paid additional to make up a difference in the cost it would be more.

This point number 18 will apply

18. What if my client used a Future Cruise Credit to pay for their cancelled cruise?
If a Future Cruise Credit was leveraged to pay for a reservation now impacted by the global sailing suspension, we are making it easy for your client by combining all funds into one voucher.
The value of the original FCC will now be added to the new FCC at 100% of its original value, plus 125% of any amount paid by the guest on the cancelled sailing.
Regardless of the original FCC’s expiration date, the new FCC is valid through December 31, 2021, at which time all unused funds will expire

1 hour ago, septemberbabycruising said:

We're in the same spot as a lot of you-- two canceled cruises  so far-- some of the money has gone back on our card and some is in FCC, but I cannot find a place on the carnival site to see what our actual amount of FCC is.  Can someone point me in the right direction for that?  

Sorry  I thought it was OBC  My bad

33 minutes ago, Beebearlvr said:

I have a FCC question. If my sailing is canceled and I've yet to pay off the entire amount, how much is my FCC?

Your fcc is what you paid, cant give you credit for what you havent yet paid. 

I've paid and got $100 incentive to book, my question is does that obc stay as part of the fare. I'm paid in full.