FCC/OBC Cumulative?

mlshum

Like most of you, my September cruise was cancelled this morning however, this is my first cancellation.  As expected, there's the future cruise credit plus $300 OBC (this was a five day).  I am considering rebooking but wondered, if it were to happen with the next booking as well, would the on board credit be cumulative?  If I rebooked the same itinerary for a later date....say December...and the December cruise was cancelled, would I have $300 on board credit or $600?

I apologize if this has been discussed in other posts.  I read for a while but didn't find the answer.  Thanks so much for your patience with the question!

Thanks!

Michelle

8 minutes ago, mlshum said:

Like most of you, my September cruise was cancelled this morning however, this is my first cancellation.  As expected, there's the future cruise credit plus $300 OBC (this was a five day).  I am considering rebooking but wondered, if it were to happen with the next booking as well, would the on board credit be cumulative?  If I rebooked the same itinerary for a later date....say December...and the December cruise was cancelled, would I have $300 on board credit or $600?

I apologize if this has been discussed in other posts.  I read for a while but didn't find the answer.  Thanks so much for your patience with the question!

Thanks!

Michelle

No you lose that previous OBC. The statement said it the new letter supercedes any previous offer. So you just get the 300.

Im confused I had a cruise booked for september 7th i cancelled and rebooked for February I did this 2 weeks ago am i still eligible for OBC . when I read the letter they sent me it seems i will still get this . 

7 minutes ago, DAVLIB007 said:

Im confused I had a cruise booked for september 7th i cancelled and rebooked for February I did this 2 weeks ago am i still eligible for OBC . when I read the letter they sent me it seems i will still get this . 

No, since you initiated the cancellation you will not be eligible for the OBC.