Any changes to Captain's Club perks

SWFJOE

1 hour ago, sr4mjc said:

Sorry I haven't been on the boards for a bit (no cruises since 2018), but did we lose reciprocal status benefits?  I used to be Elite (Diamond on EC) and now when I log in to CC it says I am Classic with only 95 points.  The points are correct but I had Elite status on my last Celebrity cruise. 

May be they stopped reciprocity.

1 hour ago, sr4mjc said:

Sorry I haven't been on the boards for a bit (no cruises since 2018), but did we lose reciprocal status benefits?  I used to be Elite (Diamond on EC) and now when I log in to CC it says I am Classic with only 95 points.  The points are correct but I had Elite status on my last Celebrity cruise. 

I was poking around my account yesterday and also saw it said select and not elite.  We are diamond + with rccl . I called Celebrity and asked if I had been demoted for some reason. She checked, still  elite and she could not explain why it said what it did.

Edited by mediator
Typo

33 minutes ago, mediator said:

I was poking around my account yesterday and also saw it said select and not elite.  We are diamond + with rccl . I called Celebrity and asked if I had been demoted for some reason. She checked, still  elite and she could not explain why it said what it did.

1 hour ago, verizon said:

May be they stopped reciprocity.

Celebrity and RC have not done away with the reciprocal tier level program. 

Elite, elite + and zenith = Diamond

Diamond, diamond + and pinnacle = Elite. 

6 hours ago, mediator said:

So typical Celebrity website glitches?

• Like 1

On 6/25/2020 at 7:41 PM, Covepointcruiser said:

There are so many Zeniths on some cruises it would be impossible to have them all dine with an officer.

LOL--- How do you think the Officer feels having to dine with so many people.

" Where are you from ? Have you sailed with us many times ? Fantastic, we always look forward to seeing " old friends ". 

Next day---- " Where are you from ? Have you sailed, etc etc "

Poor guy --- Yup, all part of the job .

We are a member of both HAL and X loyalty programs. After sailing exclusively with HAL for the last 10 years, we are leaving to sail on two cruises with Celebrity next year and  not because of loyalty programs. HAL has nothing to compete with Aqua Class and the amenities this class offers like the Blu restaurant. We booked mostly Signature Suites on HAL and got nothing more than a larger cabin and bathroom, no exclusive dinning venue or anything like the free thermal spa use (Persian Garden).  We are paying about the same per day for Aqua Class as Signature Suites on HAL, add in the free 4 perks we got on both cruises next year, Celebrity is a way better deal for us. 

Edited by terrydtx

I was checking my CC account and noticed that "Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Diamond Level" is listed under Elite Plus but not Elite. My Royal account still shows me as Diamond and I'm CC Elite. Maybe they changed the benefit and grandfathered the benefit. Anybody know?

3 minutes ago, patty1955 said:

I was checking my CC account and noticed that "Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Diamond Level" is listed under Elite Plus but not Elite. My Royal account still shows me as Diamond and I'm CC Elite. Maybe they changed the benefit and grandfathered the benefit. Anybody know?

Celebrity's wonderful consistently inconsistent website. There has been no changes. I just logged into my CC account. We are currently Elite and under my account it says, "Ability to enroll in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society Diamond Level" which we currently are diamond + with RC. Call the Captains Club at 1-800-760-0654.