New month...next round cancellations?

Jjg34219

Well, the last two announcements were done two months apart, so you may have to wait until towards the end of July to hear anything.  But who knows...!   I understand your concern - we are already wondering about our two December cruises, which will bring us across the Atlantic to the USA and central American countries.  Not something I'm now looking forward to at all.

Not really concerned. Actually will be shocked if the  cruise (Lisbon to Miami) is a go. If it is a go we are planning on being onboard. But if it is cancelled we wanna book a trip anywhere that will have us...lol

56 minutes ago, uktog said:

I’m also fearing Barcelona to Buenos Aires will not happen 

I was booked on this trip, but as I am in New Zealand  it is highly likely our borders will still be closed.

Payment was just about due ( 4 months out for New Zealanders), so I asked for a future cruise credit.  Next year looks more likely, but Brazil and Argentina are not on my "want to go to " list at the moment.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jjg34219 said:

Not really concerned. Actually will be shocked if the  cruise (Lisbon to Miami) is a go. If it is a go we are planning on being onboard. But if it is cancelled we wanna book a trip anywhere that will have us...lol

That’s one that we’re booked onto too, followed by Miami to LA.