Princess Web Site - Issues

Denmal

I have two cruises booked in 2021, one in February and one in August.  I normally go in about once a week to check prices etc.  All last week and this week, I keep getting 'Pricing Not Available' .  It is frustrating , I do not want to have to email my vacation planner every time I want to check prices. 

Anyone else having these issues??

• Like 1

After so many things have been turned upside down by covid-19, it is re-assuring when there

are some things that remain consistent...

Like problems with the princess web site!

Looking forward to the traditional: "I am having problems logging in." and

"I can log in, but my spouse can't"

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

Didn't work for me but, will try again later.  Thanks for the head's up, nonetheless. 

I don't know if this is different to F5 but if you go to settings/ privacy services / clear browsing history and clear cache and cookies, this might help. Assuming Edge and Windows, otherwise look for how to clear cookies & cache

This has been happening to me for a couple of months now. I have filled in the feedback form on the site but nothing has come of it. The only way I can see pricing is to completely log out - works just fine that way. If I'm logged in, every cruise shows "pricing not available". Makes no difference if I clear cookies/cache, switch browsers, or throw the damn pc out the window...

I have been checking my Coral 5/19/2021 booking every few weeks to monitor pricing and I come up with the same notice about pricing not available.  I usually wait for a bit and then come back --- frustrating for sure.

13 hours ago, Tedferg said:

I don't know if this is different to F5 but if you go to settings/ privacy services / clear browsing history and clear cache and cookies, this might help. Assuming Edge and Windows, otherwise look for how to clear cookies & cache

Good info.  What you did by clearing cookies, cache, and history; the F5 key does same but just for the current page you are on. Your way clears out everything on the browser. Thanks

Edited by AF-1

I have found that if your using Chrome,  go to top right hand corner and click on the 3 dots.  Open up New Incognito Page and it works then.  This page also doesn't track your searches   The only page I use for Princess these days.

27 minutes ago, senior lady said:

I have found that if your using Chrome,  go to top right hand corner and click on the 3 dots.  Open up New Incognito Page and it works then.  This page also doesn't track your searches   The only page I use for Princess these days.

When I use the incognito page the prices show up higher; about 7%. I don't know if that is for everybody but they do not take into account your loyalty level when in incognito. (Well duh, I am incognito 😉).

Theo

39 minutes ago, Renmar said:

When I use the incognito page the prices show up higher; about 7%. I don't know if that is for everybody but they do not take into account your loyalty level when in incognito. (Well duh, I am incognito 😉).

Theo

Yes, this is my issue. I don't necessarily need to use incognito to see pricing, I just log out. It works fine if I'm not logged in but then the prices are higher...