I need help deleting a topic

16 minutes ago, DragonflyCruiser said:

It's past time to edit the topic.  I wish to delete it.  How do I accomplish this?

Click the Report post feature in the upper right corner on the post you want to report so the Report post screen will open. If it is a whole thread that needs to be reported, click the Report post feature on the first post in the thread. At first, you cannot see the feature. You need to roll your mouse over the upper right corner in the post # area and it will appear.

Type your message reporting the problem of the off-topic post or thread or any Guideline violating posts or threads into the Report post text box where it says, "Optionally enter a message with your report." When done with your message, click Submit Report. Your part is done. Do not quote or reply to the reported post on the thread. Your reply post as well as any other posts or quotes concerning the reported off-topic post or thread will be moved to the correct forum or removed. Any Guideline violating posts and replies to or quotes of will be completely removed too.

A Report post report will be generated for review to all volunteer Hosts/Moderators assigned to the forum, or all Staff/Administrators if there are no volunteer Hosts/Moderators assigned. The report will automatically show the important information they MUST have such as the forum name, thread title & link or post # and link in addition to your message.

The volunteer Hosts/Moderators assigned to the forum, if any, or Staff/Administrators will review your Report post report when they can. I say "when they can" because all e-mails and Report post reports to Cruise Critic are answered in order of receipt. With over a million and a half members sending e-mails and reports 24/7 from all over the world, please be patient for any action. Please remember the Hosts/Moderators are non-paid volunteers and work the boards when their real life permits. Most Staff/Administrators work regular weekday business hours.

Happy sails,

Host Kat