NCL Escape Dailies

Topher500

Hi Everyone - We have re-booked for April and on to a 15 night transatlantic on NCL Escape. I was wondering if anyone had dailies for this? Or do they just repeat the 7 day dailies?

Thanks
Chris

Agree with the preceding posters; the Freestyles wouldn't be worth the time or effort to read and/or upload due to the myriad of changes we'll probably see when cruising resumes.

Question to the OP: is there any reason why you'd book this TA now?  Am asking because we were also booked on this same TA for this past April 2020's sailing.  We're also considering re-booking it in 2021 but will probably book at last minute as TA prices tend to drop dramatically just prior to sailing.  I'm certainly NOT going to let NCL hold on to ANY $$ of mine after making me wait for a refund of the aforementioned TA we were booked on.

• Like 1

We are not regular users of TAs but when we have done 15+ day cruises they are not straight "half-length" repetitions.   There may be the same entertainers on board but the shows are different.

However when you do 7-day B2B cruises you will almost always find that much of the programme is repeated.

• Like 1