Arcadia World Cruise J101

Reggietours

Hi there everyone, my wife and I have just booked to go on Arcadia's world cruise in January 2021. For obvious reason's there is no urgency to get visas at the moment, certainly not until the cruise is 100% confirmed. Hopefully when that day arrives can anyone give me their expert opinion on getting visas, is it better to go to one company that can arrange each one or is it easy enough to applied to each countries web page to apply. Thank you all in advance.

You don't say which country you are resident in, which has a significant bearing on possible answers.

Why not post your question in the P&O (UK) forum, and include your nationality? 

Personally I think it is unlikely that the  rise will go ahead.

Edited by wowzz

OK, so head to the P&O (UK) forum,  you'll find it under the cruise lines section, and ask the question there. Loads of posters there have done a worldie,   and are a fount  of knowledge. 

Here's the link you help you find it

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/forum/22-pampo-cruises-uk/

Edited by wowzz

Having completed 2 World Cruises, what Visas are required and your proximity to Visa processing centres are key factors in determining the best course of action.

For our first WC, I did the Visa acquisitions myself, as most were simple online applications. Didn't require any of the tough ones.

On our 2nd WC we used the service provided by our cruise line - Viking Ocean. They used a company in Washington DC and it required filling out a few forms and sending them our passports. We required a China Visa and the US Embassy refused to apply to Canadian or UK passports, so had to get it in Vancouver. It required completing a 10+ page form and 2 separate trips downtown.

Your other consideration is when doing it yourself, each country keeps your passport when processing the Visa, so allow lots of time to get them all completed, especially if you require more than online applications.

@Reggietours

Howdy! emo22.gif 

Thank you for starting a new thread on the Ask a Cruise Question forum for general questions regarding cruising. 👍 

Since your inquiry concerns a world cruise, to help you out I have moved your new thread to the World Cruises forum where it will be on-topic. Please feel free to browse through the thread titles in the forum looking for threads of interest. You will find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you. It is our place for world and extended length cruisers to share advice and experiences.

Cruise Critic is a great resource for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you found us! emo34.gif  Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the various forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there about that forum.

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif