Have You Booked for 2021 ?

Have any of you felt comfortable to book flights for early 2021 (cruise) yet ?

I posted this question on cruise air but have gotten limited responses...

so thought I might get more here.

Thanks for your feedback.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Have any of you felt comfortable to book flights for early 2021 (cruise) yet ?

I posted this question on cruise air but have gotten limited responses...

so thought I might get more here.

Thanks for your feedback.

Booked 12 Cruises Nov2020-Nov2021, 21-29 nites each Season to be covered

• Like 1

We have 2 booked for 2021 - one 12 night in June from Amsterdam and a 7 night in August from Port Canaveral. 

We are from the UK so the Amsterdam flights are inexpensive and I wont book them until I see cruies successfully ul and running again.

Our flights to Orlando are a different complicated story and are connected to cancelled flights to New York this year for a cruise which didnt happen.

52 minutes ago, karena1 said:

I have at least 10 booked for 2021, and still have 6 booked for this year, so will see what happens.

Have you booked air for any of your 2021 cruises yet ? 

1 hour ago, zekekelso said:

Me? No. Not a chance I’m booking until I feel confident the cruise will take place. At the moment I’m not convinced that RCL will ever sail again. But I’m a pessimist that way. 

Never sail again...yikes...hope you're wrong...I have 5 cruises booked for 2021.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We have three cruises booked for 2021 so far and will not book any cruise planner items or airfare until I see cruises start up again.     

I actually booked two Thrill Waterpark cabanas recently for our May 2021 cruise. I knew they were at a great price point and comparable to my booked May 2020 cancelled ones.

Will of course cancel and rebook if the pricing at some point goes even lower...only so many of these available and my particular sailing seems to be booking up. 

We have three - Harmony (Nov 20), Constellation (Feb 21), Constellation (Jan 22). We hope they all go...but if onboard restriction are so onerous, we may cancel or 'lift and shift' (hoping things will get better).

Just now, baldilocks said:

We have three - Harmony (Nov 20), Constellation (Feb 21), Constellation (Jan 22). We hope they all go...but if onboard restriction are so onerous, we may cancel or 'lift and shift' (hoping things will get better).

Flights booked yet for your 20/21 ? If not any idea when you will ?

4 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Any flights booked that are available for your dates ?

Yes, one is TA with Changes allowed, have second TA could use on. Others came with free changes, offered at no extra cost last month. Easy me use all with other Cruises Booked in 2021

Edited by ONECRUISER

Just now, ONECRUISER said:

Yes, one is TA with Changes allowed, have second TA could use on. Others came with free changes, offered Free last month

I'm considering booking my flight for March southern caribbean....no change fee if booked by July 30th. Sailing again in May I could use it on or possibly my July cruise or even my October cruise.

We have fourteen cruises booked for 2021.  Seven of them are in AU/NZ.  We have no intention of booking air as we suspect the cruise season there will be cancelled.  One is a TA booked for April that would require air.  Will watch air for that one but won’t book it till ships begin sailing.  Then, a string of four in the Med and a TA in the fall.  I hope cruises will be sailing and we plan to book air.  

We just had to cancel air to Vancouver and from Hawaii.  We booked those directly with the airlines and full refunds from AA and Delta were fast and easy.  We still have air booked to Rome for a November TA that we will be cancelling.  It’s booked through A2S and also fully refundable so I don’t expect any problems.  

1 minute ago, Ashland said:

I'm considering booking my flight for March southern caribbean....no change fee if booked by July 30th. Sailing again in May I could use it on or possibly my July cruise or even my October cruise.

Yeah, I can be Cheap. Only way booked early in this CV situation was if inexpensive, refundable, or Changeable. Fly average 20 flights a year, save where and when I can. One reasons only do B2B-B4B save airfare. That and been hooked on Cruising 32+ yrs 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

One cruise booked for May 2021. I'll book flights only after finding out if the cruise will go ahead.....

This is us.  We booked for March, 2021. At the time, I thought March as a no brainer.  We'd have this figured out by then, shirley.  Now...I'm second guessing that move.  Oh well time will tell.  Like you, we won't book any air until we have more information.  And if we have to, we will drive to the port.  Not my first choice, but do-able from Atl to Mia.  A drive for you, not so much! 😊

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I just reserved my flight through Air2sea, to Singapore next April, but I haven’t paid for it yet. My final payment is due Jan/2021, when it will also be due.

I have no experience with Air2Sea...only priced it once and it was way more expensive than the first class I booked directly with the carrier. I'll have to price it out....but seeing Delta One for approx $1500pp LAX-SJU for my March time frame. That's very comparable to what I've paid in the past.