FCC CERTIFICATE

CruisingMom77

It's just a letter with the reference number, which is the same as your original booking reference. With the amount of money it is worth.  The small print at the bottom tells you when it has to be used by.  Well that's the UK version anyway.

7 minutes ago, lovetoholiday said:

It's just a letter with the reference number, which is the same as your original booking reference. With the amount of money it is worth.  The small print at the bottom tells you when it has to be used by.  Well that's the UK version anyway.

Thank you. Does it have the amount per passenger or just a total? Are passenger names included?;

9 hours ago, CruisingMom77 said:

Thank you. Does it have the amount per passenger or just a total? Are passenger names included?;

I travel solo, so I'm not sure about that.  Mine was just like a letter and started Dear Mrs ........,  Please find enclosed your voucher (but this was the voucher) you will be able to redeem it for any cruise until 31st December 2021, except World cruises.

Reservation number ......  Value £.......

3 hours ago, lovetoholiday said:

I travel solo, so I'm not sure about that.  Mine was just like a letter and started Dear Mrs ........,  Please find enclosed your voucher (but this was the voucher) you will be able to redeem it for any cruise until 31st December 2021, except World cruises.

Reservation number ......  Value £.......

Not sure what they told you when you submitted form, but ours said ANY cruise so if they are adding restrictions, that is rubbish.

45 minutes ago, dexddd said:

Not sure what they told you when you submitted form, but ours said ANY cruise so if they are adding restrictions, that is rubbish.

I am in the process of trying to book another cruise with it for August 2021, so within the date anyway. Not an easy process, well in the UK anyway.  I had to call to book then email all the details to a different department and attach the FCC form/letter and ask them to use it to book the cruise. 

Unfortunately by the time they got to look at my email the booking reference they had given me on the phone had expired, so they gave me another one and asked if I still wanted to go ahead with the booking! Another 24 hours passed before I got a reply back asking for my phone number so they could call me so I could pay the small balance not covered by the FCC. 48 hours later and after I had emailed my number again I finally got a message saying that this cruise (Magnifica out of Southampton) was temporarily closed and they could not access it to confirm, but once they could they would phone me.  So I wait......

9 hours ago, dexddd said:

Have no idea as MSC has not issued it to us yet despite them telling us it would be 60 days.

I did not get mine in my email but when I called MSC, my FCC is showing up in their system.

8 hours ago, lovetoholiday said:

I am in the process of trying to book another cruise with it for August 2021, so within the date anyway. Not an easy process, well in the UK anyway.  I had to call to book then email all the details to a different department and attach the FCC form/letter and ask them to use it to book the cruise. 

Unfortunately by the time they got to look at my email the booking reference they had given me on the phone had expired, so they gave me another one and asked if I still wanted to go ahead with the booking! Another 24 hours passed before I got a reply back asking for my phone number so they could call me so I could pay the small balance not covered by the FCC. 48 hours later and after I had emailed my number again I finally got a message saying that this cruise (Magnifica out of Southampton) was temporarily closed and they could not access it to confirm, but once they could they would phone me.  So I wait......

Magnifica cruises are back on the UK site.