Mardi Gras Balcony Cabins

RWolver672

31 minutes ago, ronbe65 said:

1. Yes. Deck plans are published.

2. No. Too early for that.

Mardi Gras Cabins Guide

Happy cruising!

I know that the deck plans are published but it doesn't tell which balcony cabins connect to which balcony cabins so that you can have the divider opened.  Someone that has access to goccl might have an updated version of it.  The last one I saw was Mary 28, 2019 and it just says "Information not available at this time".  I'm sure by now they should know which opens to which.

The deck plans on cruisedeckplans.com show which balcony cabins are connecting.  but unless Carnival has changed the way balcony doors open, cabins that connect by an interior door will have one of the doors out to the balcony blocked when a partition is opened.  EM

Unless I'm missing something, cruisedeckplans.com doesn't show it either.  I know that if there is cabins that connect by an inside room, that the divider cannot be opened.  Ours and Brothers are not set up that way.  

12 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

I know that the deck plans are published but it doesn't tell which balcony cabins connect to which balcony cabins so that you can have the divider opened.  Someone that has access to goccl might have an updated version of it.  The last one I saw was Mary 28, 2019 and it just says "Information not available at this time".  I'm sure by now they should know which opens to which.

Edited by DANCING GRANDMOMMY
redundant

9 hours ago, RWolver672 said:

Unless I'm missing something, cruisedeckplans.com doesn't show it either.  I know that if there is cabins that connect by an inside room, that the divider cannot be opened.  Ours and Brothers are not set up that way.  

When I'm looking at the deckplans on cruisedeckplans, I see the little white triangle between cabins that says they are connecting with an interior door.  EM

6 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

When I'm looking at the deckplans on cruisedeckplans, I see the little white triangle between cabins that says they are connecting with an interior door.  EM

I'm not looking for connecting cabins.  I'm looking for cabins with connecting balconies.  They will only open the dividers if the balconies connect.  (Meaning that it won't obstruct one of the doors.)  It looks like in all of the pictures that I've seen that instead of windows and doors, there are sliding glass doors.  I asked our PVP if both panels will open and he said that there is a rumor that they will but he couldn't confirm it.  If both do, that means that every divider could be opened.