Best cruise line and Itinerary for Alaska - Live Show

misguy

My guest for tonight is an amazing resource on Alaska and Alaska cruising. He has been a tour guide and guest lecturer for the cruise lines. We are going to talk about the best options for cruise lines, and for the best itineraries. We will be answering questions, so if you can be here for the live show, please join us at 9:00 PM EDT. If you miss the show, you can post your questions in the replay, and we will get them answered.  My guest is Murray Lundberg, and he wrote the definitive guidebook to the South Klondike highway which takes you into the Yukon territory from Skagway.  

Murray also has a superb,  road guide for Haines-   which I again used last year.    His South Klondike mile guide has benefited thousands of  Skagway visitors.   

I haven't seen Murray in a few years,  but highly regard his expertise.    I look at his cabin-  he used to live in every trip.    In over 20 years-  this is the first, time  I won't be there.   I had 5 wonderful runs on the South Klondike last year.   That is going to have to do for me.   🙂  

Give Murray my best.