What do you have in your breakfast burrito?

SpainAlien

Coming from UK a breakfast burrito is not something we are familiar with but I would love to try one. I see on the Blue Iguana menu that you have to tell them what to put in but I just don't know where to start so maybe you can help me?  I've got as far as having a wheat tortilla but then really am spoilt for choice

Edited by SpainAlien

The breakfast of champions! 

i-Sk9tnNb-XL.jpg

I like the Mexican eggs, sausage, ham, potatoes, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, hot sauce, on the jalapeno tortilla. 😎

i-pL4VP6g-XL.jpg

Edited by Jamman54
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

The breakfast of champions! 

i-Sk9tnNb-XL.jpg

I like the Mexican eggs, sausage, ham, potatoes, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, hot sauce, on the jalapeno tortilla. 😎

i-pL4VP6g-XL.jpg

This is exactly what I'd get

• Like 1

When I used to get them I would get ham, Mexican style eggs, hash browns, cheese, lettuce, onions, and Fresca.

I can’t stomach those fake watery eggs anymore. Now I only get blue iguana if I have an early excursion and I just grab the Huervos Rancheros.

• Like 1

You people tend to hold up the line.  Here's how I order a breakfast burrito or a lunch burrito or taco salad.

"Sir, what would you like?"

"Everything but onions!"

30 seconds later I'm over at the condiment bar grabbing slices of watermelon and putting jicama and salsa galore on my order.

That's just me though...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

When I used to get them I would get ham, Mexican style eggs, hash browns, cheese, lettuce, onions, and Fresca.

I can’t stomach those fake watery eggs anymore. Now I only get blue iguana if I have an early excursion and I just grab the Huervos Rancheros.

I just started getting them without eggs! still tasty!

• Like 1

Just now, tropicaledrink said:

I just started getting them without eggs! still tasty!

I’ve thought about it. And I’ve thought about getting a real egg from the omelet guy but by the time I do that I just say “make me an omelet.”

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, SC2020 said:

Of course! Beer for breakfast 😂

I dont know about you guys, but visitng MCdonalds for breakfast every morning before work is like the best thing I can do. Some fresh coffee and double mcmaffin ohh gosh, its delicious and gives me strength for an entire day. If you dont believe me just try it out for once. I am sure you will like it (even if you are not a junk food lover) 

The Blue Iguana breakfast burritos is one of the foods I most look forward to when cruising (along with Guy's Burgers). So good! I have about 3 on a 7 day cruise (also have to fit in Seaday Brunch and buffet favorites).

I do wheat tortilla, ham, Mexican scrambled eggs, cheese, onion, tomato, and crema fresca. I tried the hash browns one time but wasn't a fan. They were too crunchy.

22 hours ago, Roger88 said:

I dont know about you guys, but visitng MCdonalds for breakfast every morning before work is like the best thing I can do. Some fresh coffee and double mcmaffin ohh gosh, its delicious and gives me strength for an entire day. If you dont believe me just try it out for once. I am sure you will like it (even if you are not a junk food lover) 

"Every morning" ?

I know Roger posts rubbish, but surely even he doesn't eat rubbish every day as well!

Right now my breakfast burrito from Blue Iguana Cantina is filled with disappointment and bitterness, topped by sadness, because I can't have one!

But...when I can have one, it will have bacon (sourced from the buffet line) or ham, mexican eggs, cheese, onions, and one of the salsas, plus extra hot sauce from the toppings bar.