Been allocated a Accessible Cabin on Regal Princess can they move me if cabin needed?

India2017

I did not choose this cabin B433 Mini suite Club it was offered by Princess  I accepted but was unaware at the time that it was Accessible Cabin

The question I have if a disabled person needs this cabin will I be moved?  

Many thanks 

Hi many thanks for replies     Sorry should have expanded the question basically I was allocated this cabin by Princess as they have changed ships from Crown to Regal for June 2021 Norway I was given to understand that no other cabins in MA class were available so simply could they downgrade or upgrade 

I have asked the question of Princess but don't seem to be able to get a reply 

As you can see I am in the UK and from previous experience know that USA guests get better responses from Princess

Probably a silly question but many thanks in anticipation of any help

Sandra

1 hour ago, India2017 said:

Hi many thanks for replies     Sorry should have expanded the question basically I was allocated this cabin by Princess as they have changed ships from Crown to Regal for June 2021 Norway I was given to understand that no other cabins in MA class were available so simply could they downgrade or upgrade 

As you can see I am in the UK and from previous experience know that USA guests get better responses from Princess

Probably a silly question but many thanks in anticipation of any help

Sandra

Wow that's lucky. Our friends were booked on Grand in an accessible cab8n - husband is wheelchair user and they have been offered a regular cabin on Regsl. Cannot get an assurance from Princess that they will be changed.

Just wsitwaiting ing now for a definite answer. They booked on day prices were released over 18 months ago .

2 hours ago, India2017 said:

They won't downgrade you without offering you OBC or other enticements.

They might upgrade you.

It's always at their discretion. If they want your cabin, they'll find a way to get it.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply 

hope your friends get the cabin they deserve , makes me feel guilty 

Princess seem to being very unhelpful

Can't understand as Regal has over 400 extra cabins!! Yet there seems to be a shortage very mysterious 

we have friends also booked (through a TA) and are unable to get a like for like cabin they originally booked on the Grand 

looking at at other threads about change we don't seem to be alone....

Sandra

Probably a computer made the assignment and it was no programmed properly to recognize how to treat accessible cabins.

You may want to contact your agent to see if an acceptable non-accessible cabin is available. Doing this now might result in a better choice available to you instead or waiting for later or waiting to get reassigned.

• Like 1

We were booked on the Grand(8/21/21) and now that the Regal is doing the cruise we were down graded from a BB to BE, and lost our accessible cabin that was booked in December of 2019.

Hal

7 hours ago, HS2BS said:

We were booked on the Grand(8/21/21) and now that the Regal is doing the cruise we were down graded from a BB to BE, and lost our accessible cabin that was booked in December of 2019.

Time to contact your agent to have that corrected.