Princess Cancellations

wowzz

1 hour ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Nothing so far.... (09:57)

They've probably been reading this board and thought "we'll teach them - assuming that we always make extension announcements at 10.00 on Tuesday mornings"...😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Update tomorrow then maybe?  Pretty much resigned now to Arcadia's Worldie going down the pan, just need to implement our preferred alternative - if even that is still there!

I don't expect it to happen. Cruises which visit many different territories are likely to be the last to return. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

I don't expect it to happen. Cruises which visit many different territories are likely to be the last to return. Sorry.

I’m booked on the Arcadia 2022 Amazon and Caribbean cruise.

I’m already thinking that’s unlikely. 

i booked this cruise when it was first released, more than 2 years in advance.  After all that’s happened, I doubt if I’ll ever book so far in advance again, and I’ll be staying closer to home in future. 

5 hours ago, molecrochip said:

No need to apologise.

We've already identified some replacements, although one of them is Iona for Christmas & New Year, so may well be a non-starter!

Latest news from Cunard

"As a result of the continuing impact of Covid-19, Cunard has extended its pause in operations to sailings up to and including 1 November 2020 for Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria, and 23 November for Queen Elizabeth."

14 minutes ago, wowzz said:

Latest news from Cunard

"As a result of the continuing impact of Covid-19, Cunard has extended its pause in operations to sailings up to and including 1 November 2020 for Queen Mary 2 and Queen Victoria, and 23 November for Queen Elizabeth."

that was announced on the 9th June. 

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

It's behind a pay wall, but a trade paper says Carnival are thinking of selling the Cunard and Selbourne brands. Who would buy them in todays environment?

We will not let them sell off our Selbourne - his contributions to the boards are far too valuable 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Luxury line Crystal Cruises has cancelled all itineraries through to the end of 2020. Not sure what the itineraries were but they are generally world-wide in winter. They are offering FCC's of 125% to be used on any cruise up to 31 December 2023!

1 hour ago, Britboys said:

Luxury line Crystal Cruises has cancelled all itineraries through to the end of 2020. Not sure what the itineraries were but they are generally world-wide in winter. They are offering FCC's of 125% to be used on any cruise up to 31 December 2023!

Not the official site, but some useful info

https://shipmonk.co.uk/2020/08/01/crystal-cruises-cancels-all-ocean-yacht-and-river-sailings-for-the-rest-of-2020/

• Thanks 1