should i try a cruise out of Bayonne this year ?

seaman11

4 hours ago, George C said:

Rccl and celebrity are our favorite lines but really rather not travel to New Jersey, wish they left from New York City instead since we love visiting my former hometown. 

have you been on the liberty of the seas, out of galveston? 

41 minutes ago, seaman11 said:

have you been on the liberty of the seas, out of galveston? 

Yes a few times and we done other ships from Galveston. Would love to see Celebrity there , Liberty is a nice ship. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, George C said:

Yes a few times and we done other ships from Galveston. Would love to see Celebrity there , Liberty is a nice ship. 

iv been on the navigator and liberty at least 5 times out of galveston  ((dad lives in houston)

3 hours ago, seaman11 said:

iv been on the navigator and liberty at least 5 times out of galveston  ((dad lives in houston)

Navigator is one of my favorite ships did it a couple of times out of Galveston and also from Florida. It was my first rccl cruise in a grand suite. 

On 7/23/2020 at 10:02 PM, seaman11 said:

tom-pantsonfire.gif

New Jersey (along with New York and Connecticut) require visitors from 31 states including Virginia to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. And that a trip from Fairfax to Atlantic City violates the self-quarantine requirements? A negative COVID test done in CVS a month ago is meaningless. A person would have to be tested upon arrival in NJ and stay in quarantine until the results come back. NJ is not as strict as Hawaii where they throw you in jail and fine you for breaking quarantine. 

Edited by BirdTravels

4 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

New Jersey (along with New York and Connecticut) require visitors from 31 states including Virginia to self-quarantine for 14 days upon arrival. And that a trip from Fairfax to Atlantic City violates the self-quarantine requirements? A negative COVID test done in CVS a month ago is meaningless. A person would have to be tested upon arrival in NJ and stay in quarantine until the results come back. NJ is not as strict as Hawaii where they throw you in jail and fine you for breaking quarantine. 

As I said in my previous post, he did not violate the quarantine order. Virginia was only added to the quarantine list after he was here.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, njhorseman said:

As I said in my previous post, he did not violate the quarantine order. Virginia was only added to the quarantine list after he was here.

that is correct , i arrived on the 19th.