The Daily for Tuesday Jul 28, 2020

richwmn

6 hours ago, rafinmd said:

This is my first modern HAL sunrise photo.  It was taken approaching Lerwick, Shetland Islands on July 28, 2011.  Surprisingly, it was about the 17th morning of the trip.  It was foggy just about every morning on my Rotterdam transatlantic.

sunsup.jpg

Roy

I want to go there.   Watched too much  Shetland😀

• Like 2

Thanks Rich for the daily report. 🙂 I love all the pictures of the beautiful flowers. 

We’ve had a rough morning today. One of our beloved Newfoundland’s who has bone cancer passed away. She was 9 years old and had a wonderful life. We will miss her greatly but are happy that she is no longer in pain. Here’s a picture of my sweet Clementine. I told her that when she gets to heaven she’d feel better and make lots of friends. 

I hope everyone has a great day. Give your fur babes an extra hug and kiss from me. They can never have too much loves. 

18B5B221-F965-4C1E-8B2C-6658F3A2FF29.jpeg

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Andi Land said:

Thanks Rich for the daily report. 🙂 I love all the pictures of the beautiful flowers. 

We’ve had a rough morning today. One of our beloved Newfoundland’s who has bone cancer passed away. She was 9 years old and had a wonderful life. We will miss her greatly but are happy that she is no longer in pain. Here’s a picture of my sweet Clementine. I told her that when she gets to heaven she’d feel better and make lots of friends. 

I hope everyone has a great day. Give your fur babes an extra hug and kiss from me. They can never have too much loves. 

Oh I am so sorry, Andi ❤️. Those words are so inadequate but my heart breaks for you. 💔

I know how hard this and how much it hurts. Try to take comfort knowing she is no longer in pain and I am sure she is there with my Mav, Kazu & Fox at the rainbow bridge waiting for you.  Newfoundlanders are great dogs and I am sure she brought much joy to you just as you did to her.

Sending you and your family - human and fur babies a huge {{{{{{{cyber}}}}}} hug. 💞💓😥

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Great News! Prayers worked. Thank you Lord and CC prayer warriors. Cyst does not look cancerous, small infection on esophagus, took biopsy. Will know results early next week. XX 

Oh that is good news indeed 🙂

Prayers for the next biopsy.  It sounds like your luck is turning for the better, thankfully.

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Great News! Prayers worked. Thank you Lord and CC prayer warriors. Cyst does not look cancerous, small infection on esophagus, took biopsy. Will know results early next week. XX 

Awesome news!  Is Allen back home or will he be in the hospital for a while?

Roy

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Awesome news!  Is Allen back home or will he be in the hospital for a while?

Roy

Thank you Roy! Allen is now home. He asked the nurse when she called me to give him permission to eat a Whataburger on the way home..

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Hallelujah, Thanks be to God ❤️🙏

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Andi Land said:

So sorry🙏❤️
Iwill give an extra hug to my fur babies tonight.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Woo hoo!🎉🥂 Praying for a negative!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andi Land said:

Andi, how beautiful Clementine is.

I can only hope your precious memories help ease your pain. I  hope to be reunited with my fur family members someday, so I wish the same for you.

Ann

• Like 4

Thanks for the report! I love milk chocolate, but, I prefer Canadian Cadbury. 😋 Hershey's isn't one of my favourites. Sorry! The quote put a smile on my face. Lots of leftovers from the past 2 days in the fridge, so that's what it will be tonight, although chimichangas sound good! 

@DeeniEncinitas I'm so glad that Douglas didn't do the damage that he might have.

@Overhead Fred, congrats on the sale of your home. BTW, beautiful pictures.

@Seasick Sailor, Thanks for the information on the Buffalo Soldier Day. Also, I'm thrilled to hear the results from Allen's cyst. Prayers continuing for a negative on the biopsy taken today.

@Andi Land, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your Newfoundlander. Such a wonderful breed, and I know that he brought a lot of joy to you, as I'm sure you did to him.

I had DH to his yearly heart doctor appointment today. BP is good, echo looked good. He has the Holter monitor for a day, and we'll do the carotid doppler next week. Everything sounds good, with an appointment for next year-which I added to the calendar. Apparently I forgot last year, because when they called last week to confirm the appointment, I had no idea. 😄 Just grateful they called!

Continued prayers for those that are on the list, and those who just need it! Blessings to all. Stay safe! Be kind!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

My Dear Sister!! 
I am crying right now because I am soooo

happy everything went well for our Allen! 
OMG I couldn’t be happier right now! 
Now please both relax no more worries,

let Allen eat the store if he wants!!!!

This is truly wonderful!!!

🥂🥂 A big toast tonight to both of you

Denise😊

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Thank you Roy! Allen is now home. He asked the nurse when she called me to give him permission to eat a Whataburger on the way home..

That sounds like something my husband would do. LOL!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Andi Land said:

Oh Andi, 

They are the love of our lives!! How beautiful and precious your sweet Clementine is!! I so can understand your 

grief and pray for you! She is happy and in such a better place without the pain. GOD bless her! 
thank you for sharing a very private moment! 
Denise😞

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

My Dear Sister!! 
I am crying right now because I am soooo

happy everything went well for our Allen! 
OMG I couldn’t be happier right now! 
Now please both relax no more worries,

let Allen eat the store if he wants!!!!❤️

This is truly wonderful!!!

🥂🥂 A big toast tonight to both of you

Denise😊

Thanks so much Sis. You have been a great prayer warrior for me. I am over the moon happy all turned out well.

I am the only one here tonight who can toast to Allen's great news. He has to wait til tomorrow (perhaps with a mid morning Mimosa) I love you sweet girl! 🥰 ❤️

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Thanks so much Sis. You have been a great prayer warrior for me. I am over the moon happy all turned out well.

I am the only one here tonight who can toast to Allen's great news. He has to wait til tomorrow (perhaps with a mid morning Mimosa) I love you sweet girl! 🥰 ❤️

Love you back sweet Joy!!

Will toast again tomorrow for sure!

Denise😊

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kazu said:

Thanks for the Daily, Rich and our morning/afternoon smile 🙂 

Milk Chocolate and Chimichangas - yum.  Love the quote of the day and trying for 3 😄 

Bit late to the game here.  Physio called to change my appointment to this morning so I was on a tear to get ready and out of here.  The old “hurry up and wait”.

@gigianne love the sunflower pics.  

@summer slope - you already got good explanations on the B2B.  Just wanted to add that if you happen to be outside of the U.S. there is usually no need for a 0 count.  The turnaround port is usually treated like any other port for those who on the Collectors or B2B.  (Just in case you are not cruising Caribbean/Panama, etc.)

@Seasick Sailor great news on the completion by your landscaper.  Sounds like your new house will be feeling like “home” very soon 😉 

@DeeniEncinitas sorry about the clean up from Douglas.  Thankful that it was not much worse as it could have been.

Another hot humid one here again.  Hope everyone else on the Care list is continuing to improve.  Stay safe and well all. 

@kazu you always remember everyone. I forget what I was doing so easy. I went to look for wasp spray but it was under some other boxes in the car so I carried them in then noticed I needed to put some empty boxes in the trash then I see the wasps and remember what I was looking for. 

Also great pictures overhead Fred. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Tonight's sunset is another one as we sailed away from Bar Harbor, Maine.  Historic Coasts cruise on the Veendam, August 17-24, 2013.  

wGhsSVMW-pm9DfvfqRJStCj105l2fMrnnCEkwLkKsjRIlPJ6UyqtLZy0JnpH0OYf4dhUScNXA03wtzRzo9ik_LtpN68ayjN1E6XU_T0983VlW4SdyX5b7o23OgdYsU63yD59uC76m0ymeNJ17cfYJJ2uMewkZ8AUIJv2vW2YW7_hyjIPlPAeDpK5HaIgYhod7m9sz_ik95usCNJPEG8FgF22QMn1j_-xQcHWvtbcl8gHSv-K-bnJ7bkH3T-AhzruzCkQ6ars1NPvzeYp9T8u-TQjC1YhkK6sOh9cGFLSkZaN8M27Tfdu_-wtDTiW-Ls9JN20kdWJL8oc2sj4_et9PJ99KL-jatMDs-_UU3ZDZYHDY8bxRnoXVczkIgJS2h43fdAimXGSetN97oFlB-b8gXlKU-7YayFCI5e5dEuDuqaNV1D6Rwc_WbSG6WB0tHAmcDmHu_e5nthKiZ5HfCp4Kr42KoZOik7NnEYCzqfiHsPvfreAZwhhFcrvER-NZM0eHWcA06EbPDvVCkljOBYWDOfWkXUFOnJ1f3edpH48PPH_hNgOXKhtvTDjA0sRVAck7Vh3vhTDfa-sTrniQdqNZfrMLXG4LJkmUo5MXM628_wCWXj3url-bwWzdmFXwQstCjN_uZKU4B4kzghYCwAeWuFUKtsqT8fB6TKvVc7VeTiPLIUeUQN9B6I3b23P=w940-h625-no?authuser=0

Edited by dfish
  • Like 10