Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycruiser2006

We took the casino offer but what if it too gets canceled?

Recommended Posts

So back when the first round casino offers came out we took the 7 day, inside cabin.  I paid port fees and $100 pp which was given back as OBC. There was also $250 casino credit, beverage package, gratuities and free wifi.  If out January 10th cruise is in the next round of cruises getting canceled, does anyone know if all of those perks remain in tact as a FCC? Or just what I actually paid?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When my cruise was cancelled all the perks went away including my casino credit.  Was refunded what I paid.after 76 days.  Which was fast compared to what others are reporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My casino offer sailing was canceled and I couldn't recoup any of my perks that were offered.  I asked,  the answer was no.  


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wife and I had a total of $1,600 in free play on a May cruise. It was moved to an August cruise of course that is also canceled. Hoping to get at least some of that applied to either our April or August cruises.  Crossed fingers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I booked a second casino offer yesterday, and I asked this question.  It's up to the discretion of the casino department whether or not to push the perks to another cruise.  Otherwise, they disappear and you get a refund of ALL the money you paid, including the deposits.  My fingers are crossed to be able to go on both of our booked cruises in 2021.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2020 at 11:46 AM, nycruiser2006 said:

So back when the first round casino offers came out we took the 7 day, inside cabin.  I paid port fees and $100 pp which was given back as OBC. There was also $250 casino credit, beverage package, gratuities and free wifi.  If out January 10th cruise is in the next round of cruises getting canceled, does anyone know if all of those perks remain in tact as a FCC? Or just what I actually paid?

I’m not positive but after talking to someone in that department it sounded like maybe, just maybe, if we were to be canceled then we would be able to switch to a different sailing and keep our offer. I accepted the exact same offer that you did but my sailing isn’t until March.  We just have to make sure that we do not cancel because if we do we would lose our deposits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/28/2020 at 3:00 PM, Cruise Raider said:

My casino offer sailing was canceled and I couldn't recoup any of my perks that were offered.  I asked,  the answer was no.  


 

And they wouldn’t let you switch your sail date?  If that’s the case then that really stinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

And they wouldn’t let you switch your sail date?  If that’s the case then that really stinks.


I did switch to another sail date and the answer was no to the casino perks.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Cruise Raider said:


I did switch to another sail date and the answer was no to the casino perks.  

I’m sorry to hear that.  I’m truly surprised.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I’m sorry to hear that.  I’m truly surprised.  

 

While I was able to receive the casino discount, the free play offer was rescinded.  I guess I don't gamble enough .... we go pretty much every day when the casino is open, we are just not high rollers.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

 

While I was able to receive the casino discount, the free play offer was rescinded.  I guess I don't gamble enough .... we go pretty much every day when the casino is open, we are just not high rollers.  

I sound like you. I go but I always play minimum bet.   I guess it adds up? I’m definitely not a highroller.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with the Quark Expeditions Team!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...