The Daily for Wednesday Aug 5, 2020

richwmn

2 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Absolutely wonderful news here at the Seasick Sailor home: NO CANCER on pancreas or esophagus!  

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers!

All is well and we are so happy we are breaking our 4 PM Happy Hour drinking rule to NOW!

@rafinmd please remove Allen from prayer list and please add YOU! Will be thinking of you tomorrow. God Bless.

Joy

Oh that is really good news, Joy ❤️ 

So happy all is well with Allen and by all means have a toast to both of you 😄 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Was anyone else unable to view Joy's photo with her fantastic news?  I tried 3 browsers as well as my IPAD and had no luck with any of them.

Roy

I couldn't see it in the original post, only when another person quoted it and left the post intact.  Great photo, though!

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Was anyone else unable to view Joy's photo with her fantastic news?  I tried 3 browsers as well as my IPAD and had no luck with any of them.

Roy

This is strange as I couldn’t see Debbie’s sunset photo a few days ago and you could.

And now you can’t see Joy’s pic but I could.  Weird.

Yes I saw her photo on her post and gave it a like.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vict0riann said:

Wonderful news @Seasick Sailor!  We may have a bottle of prosecco floating around somewhere...

I couldn't see the photo either, not even in the quote.

Let’s see if this works for you Ann:

3E411B73-C371-410B-83A6-E000732E90B3.thumb.jpeg.6281ca22fa6370b2fe43979c60643641.jpeg

that’s the photo she posted.

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, kazu said:

This is strange as I couldn’t see Debbie’s sunset photo a few days ago and you could.

And now you can’t see Joy’s pic but I could.  Weird.

Yes I saw her photo on her post and gave it a like.

And I couldn't see Joy's pic, but I could in your post.  Strange.  When I just dragged files to attach, people couldn't always see them.  If I choose files, they can.   

Thanks for reposting Joy's pic.  It is a great one.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, dfish said:

And I couldn't see Joy's pic, but I could in your post.  Strange.  When I just dragged files to attach, people couldn't always see them.  If I choose files, they can.   

Thanks for reposting Joy's pic.  It is a great one.

My pleasure.

Maybe that’s the trick?  Choose pics (I always do that) and not drag?  who knows?

So glad it worked for you and Joy, no worries, I will delete your photo from my photo gallery so you are safe 😉 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Absolutely wonderful news here at the Seasick Sailor home: NO CANCER on pancreas or esophagus!  

All is well and we are so happy we are breaking our 4 PM Happy Hour drinking rule to NOW!

@rafinmd please remove Allen from prayer list and please add YOU! Will be thinking of you tomorrow. God Bless.

Joy

That is truly wonderful news, so very pleased for you both.

Now you can really enjoy your new home.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dfish said:

Since I ran out of sunset pictures I decided to go through all my cruise pictures.  These two are from Alaska on the ms. Westerdam, September 2015.   

DSC01900 (2).JPG

DSC01901 (2).JPG

dfish!!!! My most favorite ever!!!! I LOVE 🦦 

OTTERS! In Alaska they are so adorable and fun watching them! Did kayaking their and was so in my element!! Last month we were up in Monterey and did a lot of kayaking around the aquarium and they just will come up on to your kayak!!

Thank you for putting a smile on my face 👍

Denise😊

• Like 3

3 hours ago, kazu said:

Let’s see if this works for you Ann:

that’s the photo she posted.

Thanks, Jacqui,  a very nice picture.  It is strange how some people can see some pictures and others can't

• Like 3

What a joy to  read everyone's posts.  Great news about no cancer, Sea Sick Sailor.  Keeping everyone on the care list in my prayers.  Stay safe everyone.  Wear your masks!!  Thanks for all the updates on the ships.  Still dreaming about cruising again someday.  Priorities now are what will happen if schools don't open this fall and how we can help with the grandkids.  But know we are blessed to be in a position to help when needed.

Take care, everyone.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Such super news! 

6 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Do you deliver ? ? ?

Sorry, not to Canada but come on over to Tucson.  It's nice and hot....  but it's a dry heat.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, rafinmd said:

Roy

No not at all, not even on the repost.  However, I could see it when Jacqui posted it.  Great Picture!

• Like 4