FCC Scenario - I know

I didn't want to hijack someone else's post. Because I expect my cruise to be canceled in Nov, I have questions on how to proceed: Refund or FCC. If the cruise is canceled and we take the FCC, we are going to book another RCL cruise around March 27, 2021. The FCC should be able to cover it or maybe even a little more, but we would pay the whole cruise off now. No issue there. Fast forward 4-5 months, cruises aren't sailing and they cancel the new cruise. Will they issue a new FCC for the March cruise or would they re-issue the Nov FCC, then a new FCC for the March cruise difference, and force me to use those on 2 separate future cruises because they can't stack?

24 minutes ago, bigrednole said:

I didn't want to hijack someone else's post. Because I expect my cruise to be canceled in Nov, I have questions on how to proceed: Refund or FCC. If the cruise is canceled and we take the FCC, we are going to book another RCL cruise around March 27, 2021. The FCC should be able to cover it or maybe even a little more, but we would pay the whole cruise off now. No issue there. Fast forward 4-5 months, cruises aren't sailing and they cancel the new cruise. Will they issue a new FCC for the March cruise or would they re-issue the Nov FCC, then a new FCC for the March cruise difference, and force me to use those on 2 separate future cruises because they can't stack?

They are reissued as one FCC

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I took the 125% FCC for my RCI cancelled May 2020 cruise and booked May 2021...upgraded from a JS to a GS and have excess FCC that will be issued as another FCC. Just my personal decision as to what I opted for.