Voyagers Cruise - 5% + 5%

cellfree

59 minutes ago, cellfree said:

Good to know, thank you for quick reply.

Don't be surprised if the OBC comes in stages. One guest might get theirs days before the other guest gets theirs. I got $50 one day and my wife got nothing. I got the other $50 a few days later and my wife still got nothing. A few days later, my wife got hers....weird.

My understanding is that OBC is handled by a different department and not reservation. Took 4 weeks and 2 emails later for mine to show up. Make sure you have a paper trail in case you need to follow up with MSC.

Thank you for starting this thread, it has reminded me to check my booking. 

I had so much trouble getting them to use my FCC for the payment that I forgot to look at the 5+5 etc.  I've just done that  and there is no mention of it or the OBC.  So another job for tomorrow, contact them again 😭

15 minutes ago, lovetoholiday said:

Thank you for starting this thread, it has reminded me to check my booking. 

I had so much trouble getting them to use my FCC for the payment that I forgot to look at the 5+5 etc.  I've just done that  and there is no mention of it or the OBC.  So another job for tomorrow, contact them again 😭

I have 2 bookings 5%+5% and both had the OBC within 24hr after booking.

Log in to your account, then look for the price details and there check next to cabin number and total fare you should read passenger details. Click on it and a screen should open with the details:

Price of the cabin and the OBC in my case 2x 50 Eur/Usd for a balcony stateroom:

OBS Shipboard credit 50 Eur/Usd
Inclusief

OBS Shipboard credit 50 Eur/Usd
Inclusief

Thanks for the quick reply.  Guess what - the website isn't working now and I cannot get back into my booking!  I'll try again later, but when I looked before I changed a phone number which generated a new email with all the paperwork again, and still no mention of it on that one either.

The cruise is not until August 2021, so plenty time to get it sorted out.  One thing though I used my FCC to pay for this one and when they eventually added it to the booking it now shows the total cost of the cruise is £41.39 which was the difference is cost that I had to pay.  No mention of the original cruise fare or the FCC that was used to pay it.  Crazy!

I spent half an hour on the phone to MSC, mainly on hold while the guy spoke to someone else. By the end of the call I'm no further forward and been told that the OBC will be added and I will get new paperwork (one of  these days).  I also asked if I would actually get a confirmation showing the actual price of the cruise not just the £41 .39 that I had paid just in case anything happened and it was cancelled so they wouldn't think that was all I should be refunded.  His response to that was that it would be fine they have a paper trail showing the full amount - ha ha can see that working well!!!

Still not able to log on to my account due to it thinking I'm in the wrong country.  Asked about that too and he wondered why I would want to log into my account 😭  Perhaps I just got the wrong person on the other end of the phone!