Octantis

May B

Hi Krisval,

I’ve done that, as well as spoken to the dedicated expedition desk at Viking. I was hoping to join a discussion here at CC, but I couldn’t find one. I don’t really even know where a thread like that would reside!

I should have phrased my question clearer.

—May B

20 hours ago, deec said:

There is an Octantis "Roll Call". maybe there is something about the Great Lakes Cruises on there.

Thx deec. I believe I checked there, too, before starting this thread, but I’ll try again.

On 8/9/2020 at 2:00 PM, May B said:

I’ve tried searching but have come up with nothing. Has there been any discussion on CC.com about Viking’s Great Lakes itineraries, scheduled to start in 2022?

Very, very little. There are a couple of threads with little activity. No one seems to be interested talking about the new Expeditions or participating in threads. 

VikingExpedition Great Lakes/Canada

New VikingExpedition Ships

Expedition Ships?

Searching these boards is not easy and sometimes the best way is to use Google. Even then, choosing the search terms is another problem since the words "Great Lakes" or "Octanis" may never come up in the conversation.

In spite of posts in this forum announcing that the new Expedition ships have been added to the list of Viking Roll Calls, only 4 Octanis roll calls have been started.

It seems like people just are not interested in talking about the new itineraries or future travel right now.

21 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

Very, very little. There are a couple of threads with little activity. No one seems to be interested talking about the new Expeditions or participating in threads. 

VikingExpedition Great Lakes/Canada

New VikingExpedition Ships

Expedition Ships?

Searching these boards is not easy and sometimes the best way is to use Google. Even then, choosing the search terms is another problem since the words "Great Lakes" or "Octanis" may never come up in the conversation.

In spite of posts in this forum announcing that the new Expedition ships have been added to the list of Viking Roll Calls, only 4 Octanis roll calls have been started.

It seems like people just are not interested in talking about the new itineraries or future travel right now.

You’ve just reminded me that the way I found Cruise Critic, in 2008 was by googling something! Thank you for all this help, Peregrina.

• Thanks 1