Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

2 hours ago, Cruise Wonderland said:

image.thumb.png.d3b00fd0a6b98ae3b4eae481976fa720.pngIn the recent video by Hapag-Lloyd showing the launch of Hanseatic Spirit, there is a large mega block of an unknown ship in the shipyard. I'm not sure if this is NCL Leonardo 1, or another cruise line's vessel.

The red hull, blue line and white match with the first found photo:

But could be one of the brothers from another mother.. since there's also a megablock on the left in your screengrab (in front of the blue and white cable laying ship Leonardo da Vinci, what's in a name.. https://www.offshorewind.biz/2020/07/29/clv-leonardo-da-vinci-launched-final-outfitting-in-norway-upcoming/), which matches with the location of Leonardo 1. It's a bit hard to tell how Vard Tulcea works and as others said, with Fincantieri's multiple yards for final stages of the builds..

From what I see Leonardo 1 will receive her bow at Tulcea and perhaps will be towed as a complete hull to Italy? Also notice that Tulcea recently invested in quay extension, mega fenders and the yellow mega crane..  Can anyone find some info if Tulcea can finish interiors? And a 2020-2022 timeline for all Fincantieri's Italian yards? :classic_smile:

Edited by FreestyleNovice

On 8/21/2020 at 7:56 PM, Cruise Wonderland said:

The small ship behind is Hapag-Lloyd's HANSEATIC SPIRIT.

It was launched in mid July.

https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/news/hanseatic-spirit-launched-vard-tulcea

Thanks!

The 2nd from the top is Leonardo da Vinci, cable laying vessel and currently on her way to or at a Vard shipyard in Norway for finishing.

The 3rd build seems to be too small but it's identity?

The 4th, on the right, is what Leonardo should be. With the white lifeboat davits.

This yard is hard to understand LOL. At least they are building Leonardo outside.. :classic_laugh:

On 8/21/2020 at 8:23 PM, Cruise Wonderland said:

image.thumb.png.d3b00fd0a6b98ae3b4eae481976fa720.pngIn the recent video by Hapag-Lloyd showing the launch of Hanseatic Spirit, there is a large mega block of an unknown ship in the shipyard. I'm not sure if this is NCL Leonardo 1, or another cruise line's vessel.

I think you're correct! All current builds are identified as my post above; the Hanseatic, the CLV, the small unknown hull and yes, Project Leonardo!

The high res video also seems to shows a theatre block at 0:30, my guess is that those blueish blocks are all Leonardo given the widt/size.

Naamloos.jpg

• Like 1

On or around July 28th there is a megablock under the yellow gantry crane, with Hanseatic at the river and the CLV docked close to the inlet. That's this pic:

116638608_10217713805783137_245151500310

Was it moved from the bay or is it a new constructed megablock? :classic_mellow:

Here's the megablock seen at two different moments (the Hanseatic and the CLV).

Now, is this the same megablock as posted on Instagram in May? https://www.instagram.com/p/CAzhwpOpt0U/

two.png

Edited by FreestyleNovice
  • Thanks 1

Sunday's lunch is always good for some inspiration; let's flip over the block and there's our answer!

So the megablock took a plunge, with all the blocks seen in the Hanseatic movie my guess is that a 2nd megablock is being formed since then. Still no clue on whether or when there will be a tow towards Italy.

Now I need my spy satellites.. :classic_ninja:

Naamloos (1).jpg

• Thanks 1

Yes. With Star Trek  theme nights 😄 but for me looks this like

tables. ( or haven restaurant ?)Only Lounges  at the end. 

wonder where the spa will be? If there is Buffett and Observation Lounge at the front. Maybe that area before The

infinity pool ( behind glass) Could

be The spa or with outdoor area to make more money. 

Edited by Steff79
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Steff79 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=6ee4bfcebcfde1cb9F6E069C-C7CA-430C-9689-9E72EDBFF715.thumb.png.01474798b9bd0b17af07bfce1704d56d.pngAnd what is coming here. Ncl should give every month some small news. 

I think it's off limit, see the other grey deck with the two radar domes. It sure is valuable deck space, all the new builds have utilized this space (Epic, BA, BA+) as sun deck.

4 hours ago, FreestyleNovice said:

The al fresco dining in the Star Trek Enterprise restaurant? :classic_biggrin:

Screenshot (6).png

MSC SEASIDE has a pool in this area, and it's very popular.  SCARLET LADY has an outdoor seating area just like NCL's Leonardo Class.  People that like shade I'm guessing will like this area.  Most of it is covered and it appears to have a glass wall of windows around.  Could get very hot ... and of course all this may change.  These renderings are fairly old by now.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FreestyleNovice said:

poolpijl.png

that looks like a small pool?

i bet people will be fighting to camp out at the edge of the infinity pool.

or Del Rio can charge a $5.99/day pass for the pool?

Edited by fstuff1

1 minute ago, Two Wheels Only said:

Could it be a movable floor that covers the pool when not in use?

They never went with that since Epic. And we have seen before that renders are blanked out in this way to conceal features like slides, tracks, etc.

I doubt it, however it would be cool!

1 hour ago, fstuff1 said:

i dont see a pool?

In addition to the one others pointed out, I think I see one forward of the 2 globes (those are for satellite internet), look for the 2 hot tubs then just forward of that it looks like another pool cutout.