Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

16 minutes ago, Seany527 said:

Something had to go to make room for the largest race track at sea. The pool doesn’t make them money like that racetrack does 🙄

I don't see it as a problem.  First, they have increased the size of the Haven and they have their own pool with a 2 level sun deck.  Second, if you consider the 2 infiny pools on each side of the ship plus the one on the top deck, the total pool space would be similar to other ships.  And the space for lounge chairs, including Vibe, should be sufficient for 3200 passengers.  On other ships, everything is on the top deck.  On the Prima, it will be split between 3 locations. But overall, it look similar to me.  Don't forget that this ship will have almost 1000 passengers less than the mega ships and only 800 more than the jewel class ships.

• Like 5

On 9/25/2021 at 1:44 PM, FreestyleNovice said:

Fun fact: Fincantieri Marghera Venice in 3D on Google Maps shows Prima in dry dock a few months ago (big blue gantry crane is under construction as a good reference).

https://goo.gl/maps/LbdgwiQsuV61mtgf7

That was my first shipyard when I worked the New Build for HAL Eurodam. I spent about 3 weeks in the yard and saw Venice 1 evening as it was a mandatory evacuation drill. Otherwise I never would have seen it. LOL Thanks for the link. Great memories.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nataly1982 said:

Did they reveal the name of the new Leo 2 ship already? 

yep its the Norwegian Chargealotmoremoney 😵  Now just how they will fit that on the bow of the ship is anyone's guess ......

Seriously - the name is not official but I have heard rumblings of Norwegian Bella being most likely.  those rumblings could be wrong however

1 minute ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

yep its the Norwegian Chargealotmoremoney 😵  Now just how they will fit that on the bow of the ship is anyone's guess ......

Seriously - the name is not official but I have heard rumblings of Norwegian Bella being most likely.  those rumblings could be wrong however

I am going with Viva.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

Funny 😄