HUGE Changes To Cruising: YOU WILL BE SURPRISED!!

Jimbo

2 minutes ago, drsel said:

In the Cruises I booked, all categories of cabins are available

But if people move the cruise- in the future, the cabins might not be available.  So why not insure your sailing and upgrade now.  You can always lift and shift if you desire.  Or cancel.

Edited by Cruise a holic

18 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

If no balcony cabins are available, you might have to cancel.  If that is ok with you great.

No problem,  as long as I get all the money back.   We are about an 8 hour drive  to port, and usually do not fly to PC. As long as I have advance notice to cancel my pre-cruise hotel room, no issues.   And, if they cancel me, they  might  allow me to rebook something at a later date.   
m

Edited by cruisegirl1

16 minutes ago, drsel said:

But maybe I can hope for a free upgrade?

I am not trying to get something for nothing. I think the days of free upgrades ended when the Royal Up program started  If I have to pay for an available upgrade, and it is within my price range I will pay. Otherwise I will simply cancel.  They can’t force me to pay a  higher price for an upgraded cabin, without the option of simply canceling and getting my money back  
m

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drsel said:

Actually flights are more risky because you are so much closer to everyone.

On a cruise there is enough space to maintain a 6 feet distance

Fresh air every is pumped in every 2.5 min w/ HEPA filters.  Air is constantly circulating on airplanes.  I don't know if one is better than the other but certainly more people on a cruise ship that you are around for a more extended period of time.  Who knows

On 8/22/2020 at 12:25 PM, Jimbo said:

Here is the latest I have seen from Richard Fain: Pent-up demand he is calling it.

My guess is the start up for cruising won't start up until he gets a new shirt and gets his hair cut and dyed.........Once you see that cruising will begin.

You comment has me cracking up....lol Whats the deal...I can tell you from living here in FL that life has started back up a few months ago...I don't know anyone that hasn't had their hair cut...dyed..nails done or been out shopping yet. So why is Richard who thinks cruises are going to sail in Nov still pent up in his basement giving videos?!?!?!?!

Edited by bajathree