Diamond International

• 4 months later...

I wouldn't spend any significant money while on a cruise on anything unless I had done a lot of research before hand to know exactly what I was buying and how good of a deal it was. Ease of doing a return would also be a factor that I would consider.

7 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

I wouldn't spend any significant money while on a cruise on anything unless I had done a lot of research before hand to know exactly what I was buying and how good of a deal it was. Ease of doing a return would also be a factor that I would consider.

Wise recommendations to be sure.  Before one cruise, I knew that I needed a new watch.  I did my shopping locally and had a good idea of what was available in different brands and their pricing.  When I was in St. Thomas, I went watch shopping visiting several stores.  I found a brand name watch that was attractive, whose face was easy for me to read, and was well priced, I thought.  I bought it.  Returning home, I went "shopping" locally again just to see if I could find the same item here.  I did!  And,  the price I paid for it in St. Thomas was less than what I would have paid locally.  This was in 1984.  That watch is on my wrist as I type this and keeps excellent time.  

• Like 1