Shareholder Email Address ❤

Ombud

10 hours ago, caribill said:

One thing to consider when deciding to book a B2B as one or two cruises.

When sales occur, they may occur for just one of the segments and not apply to a B2B booked as a single cruise.

We ended up cancelling but were booked for a 48 day cruise around South America. I wanted the Sip and Sail and they said no way so I booked it as segments and then Princess was happy to give me the promo. Worked out much better as far as OBC anyway.

47 minutes ago, CineGraphic said:

My first experience emailing a shareholders benefits request resulted in the OBC being posted within minutes.

This time around it took about a week.

Not kvetching, just stating the facts.

I'm having the same experience with my faxed requests. Normally applied very quickly but the requests were sent in last week and there's still no OBC posted.

On 10/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, CineGraphic said:

My first experience emailing a shareholders benefits request resulted in the OBC being posted within minutes.

This time around it took about a week.

Not kvetching, just stating the facts.

Glad to hear it's not just me.  This is my second submission which I sent on Monday and OBC is not there yet.  If I go beyond the week timeframe I may revert to the old FaxZero route.

Edited by azbirdmom

1 hour ago, pathi said:

How are you guy's confirming the credit on your account? Via the travel summary, or do they send an email etc when they apply it?

Look at your personalizer and click on Payments. The Shareholder OBC shows there.

image.png.edf7859736e04e2d6a54b3d0de2ddf1f.png

Edited by Thrak

2 hours ago, Syracusefan44 said:

Submitted my documents via email this morning and within 3 hours I received a notification from Princess that my $250 onboard credit was applied to my Greenland cruise in August 2021. 

Glad to hear that.  Thought the current date was ending on 6/30/21  and needed to be renewed with the new fiscal year.  

1 hour ago, SNJCruisers said:

Glad to hear that.  Thought the current date was ending on 6/30/21  and needed to be renewed with the new fiscal year.  

I’ve had it applied to all my 2021 cruises and one for March 2022. Sure glad they went back to allowing you to submit by email. 

4 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Yes, through 6/30/21 is all that the Board of Directors has authorized.

If for some reason it is not extended as usually happens in late February or early March, then any OBC given for cruises after 6/30/21 will simply be deleted.

4 hours ago, CineGraphic said:

That would go over like a lead balloon.

Which is why it is likely to be extended.

When cruising restarts, they will need all the cruisers they can get to book and stockholder OBC is a carrot to attract a number of passengers.

I just looked at my credits for my Feb Cruise, the Shareholder credit dropped off.  Called Princess and asked them why my Shareholder OBC was not on my account.  After a 5 minute delay, the Shareholder OBC was restored. 

If a booking starts with a guarantee cabin and shareholder credit is requested it will be applied  to your account.  However when you are subsequently assigned a cabin, your account 'loses' the benefit.  I mention this from personal experience a few weeks ago when booking excursions, only to find the amount of OBC to be appled had reduced by $250 which was the amount of my benefit. 

Resubmitting the forms resolved the issue and the benefit was restored 

2 hours ago, racj846 said:

If a booking starts with a guarantee cabin and shareholder credit is requested it will be applied  to your account.  However when you are subsequently assigned a cabin, your account 'loses' the benefit.  I mention this from personal experience a few weeks ago when booking excursions, only to find the amount of OBC to be appled had reduced by $250 which was the amount of my benefit. 

Resubmitting the forms resolved the issue and the benefit was restored 

I have never had it drop off when I have had a GTY and then a cabin was assigned and even then another cabin.

I have had it drop off when a cruise was repriced.

There is no need to resubmit the form if this happens. As cheone did, just call Princess (even if booked with a TA) and they can restore the credit as they can see in the record that it had been applied once to that cruise.