Diamond welcome aboard gift

berwyn

4 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

I was thinking if there was a noro issue on the cruise prior to one just boarding.

I've gotten off a Noro cruise, never gotten on one after an outbreak.

FWIW, I'm always surprised that the bartenders seem confused about where you got a warm beer on day 1.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, John&LaLa said:

I've gotten off a Noro cruise, never gotten on one after an outbreak.

FWIW, I'm always surprised that the bartenders seem confused about where you got a warm beer on day 1.

You would think that they would leave a cold one in an ice bucket. It would take a week for it to get cold in room cooler.

• Like 1

Just now, Iamcruzin said:

You would think that they would leave a cold one in an ice bucket. It would take a week for it to get cold in room cooler.

They sometimes do that with the Berringer,  but it makes a mess from condensation. I typically stick the bucket in the shower as soon as we get to cabin. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Interesting. I guess I'll do that in the future rather than trying to cool anything down in the cabin refrigerator.

Maybe those Corona's ,not about coke anymore, will be loaded on to your sea pass card 🍻😋 We will see when we return what are the new policies are ,.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 10:09 AM, Ocean Boy said:

Which makes zero sense to me. Why do they make people use a rep's time, and waste our own time, to accomplish something that we used to easily be able to do ourselves?

Agreed.  Well, that explains why I couldn't find it either on the web page.  Been 6 years since I sailed RCI so I'm trying to re-learn all this stuff for my May cruise on Quantum.  

Edited by Aquahound
  • Like 1