2022 Caribbean Winter Itineraries

doone

33 minutes ago, RD64 said:

With all due respect, I think HAL is having a challenging time trying to determine which 2021 itineraries will sail. 2022 will come in time.

I do agree to a point, but almost all other lines have their Winter 2022 itineraries posted and I assume they have the same challenges as HAL.............

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Himself said:

Doone, I don't think much will be out until early December. 

UGH, so you just burst my happy bubble......trying to figure out what to do with our March 2021 caribbean cruise, everyone wants to push it off til 2022.........was hoping to do a little planning, oh well.................thanks...........

8 hours ago, doone said:

UGH, so you just burst my happy bubble......trying to figure out what to do with our March 2021 caribbean cruise, everyone wants to push it off til 2022.........was hoping to do a little planning, oh well.................thanks...........

Doone:  I wouldnever "burst your Happy Bubble.  You were the one who put me on to the Ft. Lauderdale water Taxi.

If this were a normal year HAL would had these itineraries out by late May to early June.  They typically are the last to publish Caribbean sailings of all the major lines.  A few new itineraries have been published in the last weeks (Oosterdam fall 2021 transpacific and circle Australia, and revised Northern Europe on Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam.  I anticipate a delay in announcing the remaining Asia, Australia and Caribbean sailings until later this fall.  I also expect some redeployments of existing sailings (mostly Volendam).  This is likely due to the sale of the 4 ships already announced which had numerous cruises bookable for fall 2021 to spring 2022.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Himself said:

Doone:  I wouldnever "burst your Happy Bubble.  You were the one who put me on to the Ft. Lauderdale water Taxi.

OMGosh, that's right, that's a great little tour I think, so glad you enjoyed it.  NOW lets hope we can get back to it soon!!!!!

8 hours ago, AtlantaCruiser72 said:

If this were a normal year HAL would had these itineraries out by late May to early June.  They typically are the last to publish Caribbean sailings of all the major lines.  A few new itineraries have been published in the last weeks (Oosterdam fall 2021 transpacific and circle Australia, and revised Northern Europe on Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam.  I anticipate a delay in announcing the remaining Asia, Australia and Caribbean sailings until later this fall.  I also expect some redeployments of existing sailings (mostly Volendam).  This is likely due to the sale of the 4 ships already announced which had numerous cruises bookable for fall 2021 to spring 2022.

When we sailed the Koningsdam back in March 2019, the 2021 winter itineraries were out which was very early for HAL, I never remembered them being out that early................I will patiently keep waiting..........thanks everyone....................