Thanksgiving????

brenderlou

Since we can just now, as of Monday, get a haircut inside a building and when I went to a shoe store yesterday only 4 folks at a time could go in and  you could not pick up a shoe to look at it I find it hard to think that we will be traveling before 2022. Not trying to be pessimistic just trying to relay what I have found in the last 7 months. Still waiting for refund from Princess from March 19, told Monday that it was posted, but alas still no money. Oh well, guess that is just what is happening right now.At least now it is only $5000 we are waiting for since we did get $2000 a week ago, maybe there is some hope.

2 hours ago, Shaver John said:

Since we can just now, as of Monday, get a haircut inside a building and when I went to a shoe store yesterday only 4 folks at a time could go in and  you could not pick up a shoe to look at it I find it hard to think that we will be traveling before 2022. Not trying to be pessimistic just trying to relay what I have found in the last 7 months. Still waiting for refund from Princess from March 19, told Monday that it was posted, but alas still no money. Oh well, guess that is just what is happening right now.At least now it is only $5000 we are waiting for since we did get $2000 a week ago, maybe there is some hope.

And ... there are still places, like right here in San Francisco, where we still can't get an indoor haircut or meal.  

CCL is now scheduled to start some cruises on November 1, 2020.  So we will see how that goes if they are able to do the cruises.  I believe that by 2021 there will be limited cruises with controlled numbers on board.  So if this is about Thanksgiving 2021 then I believe it well may sail.