Princess Announces Its 2021-22 Australian Season!

4 minutes ago, MicCanberra said:

LOL, I hope no one sees me when on the WC, I keep the door closed and locked.

Open door policy now in the WC, i was at golf today, doors open for covid to mens toilets and showers, scary.

Now I be joining the hoardes of Elites trying to book today, I never get the email so I have to call Princess.

Now the cruise that I really want to book and Pete has agreed to it and we get to go in a mini suite is the PNG cruise. I was originally booked on that last time and then plans changed. So now we going to have another go at booking it. Now Pete is thinking Port side would be best to book a cabin on? 

10 minutes ago, icat2000 said:

Okay whats the difference between Saver and Plus fares besides the price. 

The extra is you get the drinks package with the plus fare, & unlimited wifi. I know on a 10 night cruise it works out about $40 a day which is about half price to paying on board for the drink package. 3 wines & 2 nice coffees there's my drink package payed for already 😄

Enjoy planning your cruise.

Just now, joejoe 59 said:

The extra is you get the drinks package with the plus fare, & unlimited wifi. I know on a 10 night cruise it works out about $40 a day which is about half price to paying on board for the drink package. 3 wines & 2 nice coffees there's my drink package payed for already 😄

Enjoy planning your cruise.

I'm going to add it on. The cruise we looking at 21 days and its tropical cruise so will be thirsty. 

• Like 1

Depends on what are you hoping to see? the dock or the harbour. I don't think it makes much difference unless you want to see the welcome and farewell dancers, etc on the dock in PNG. If they dock the same way every time, then either is good as there was a mix.

I phoned Princess direct. Got straight through. Guy was happy to hear that I was booking a cruise. I guess its been rough on them with every person ringing about cancellation or refund. He applied my future cruise credits while on the phone. Much quicker to book direct than wait for TA to get back to you with a booking. Especially today when they have a long list of cruises to book for people. And I bet they would be prioritising the WC bookings. 

Interesting thing that I found new as they now suggest you take out travel insurance. Well no need for me at the moment as cruise is secured with FCC. So loss is minimal. I will only take it out when I pay it off in full.

Even though I'm Elite I never get that email from Princess. 

Edited by icat2000

16 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

I've got one cruise on hold. For some reason it wouldn't allow me to use FCDs so I'll have to phone them to sort that out. 

The website is now coming up with "Pricing unavailable ..." messages.

Same as me, needed to put on hold so I will sort out later in the day or whenever I can phone in.

My second cruise needed time to get in (as others were booking I suppose) but eventually was able to get the cabins I wanted on both cruises.

So now we wait and wait and wait. 

Got my 2 booked but had to phone to sort out FCDs which weren't showing up so put them on hold.  Bit of a wait on phone but very nice lady fixed everything.  I can now go out for my first permitted 1 hour exercise walk for the day.

• Like 1

so annoyed. I gave my Vacation Planner 5 different preferences to book today - and she has booked something completely different. When I log in to check, the categories I wanted are available - but no cabin numbers.Absolutely everything is guarantee on this sailing - even the top suites - what gives???

Royal Princess 4 November 2021 Queensland cruise

4 minutes ago, timtam2 said:

so annoyed. I gave my Vacation Planner 5 different preferences to book today - and she has booked something completely different. When I log in to check, the categories I wanted are available - but no cabin numbers.Absolutely everything is guarantee on this sailing - even the top suites - what gives???

Royal Princess 4 November 2021 Queensland cruise

I think that may have been a glitch in their system. I can see cabins available now for that cruise.