9-3-20 Thursday Weigh-In..1st Weigh-In Of September...Are You Ready?

Belle

I'm so sorry you all are going through horrible heat .. that isn't any fun.

I have spent the last 3 days working in my flower gardens .... and have met with my trainer twice ... don't know if I will be down anything as I seem to be eating lots of food after my workouts.  It did feel good to be outside and to see some accomplishment from my labor.   Jan

• Like 1

Oh Jan, how I would love to spend an hour or two or days in my yard/garden. Health officials warn us about being outside (even with an N95 mask, which I have) for more than 20 minutes. Today I spent 20 minutes outside to water and cut some spent rose blooms, that's about it.

At some point things will get better.

Diana

• Like 2

Hello All

Don't have Birthdays!:classic_tongue:  Don't get older!  It has a curse.:classic_ohmy:

Two weeks before birthday get food poisoning, then few days after birthday get sick again.

Not food poisoning but with something else. Here I am in a bubble and I get sick twice.

Not as sick as before but not well, better now. 1st time on computer since Friday. 

Seems like most everyone had a hot, stay at home 3 day Holiday.  Me too!:classic_rolleyes:

Take care will talk more later.

THANKS  DIANA.  I tell you some days, months just don't go right. Well not how we want them to.

Hope this is it for me, no more. I hardly get sick. Shouldn't of had that last birthday!

This has been a year..I tell you. Virus, fires, heat. different storms for other people in different states.

Now winter will be coming....Hope 2021 will be A Bright Happy Year for everyone.  Cruises for everyone!

• Like 2

Belle, hope that was it for you too. 

Good news, our county was moved to the next better stage so restaurants can have in person dining at 25% capacity and gyms can reopen at 10% capacity. The gym we belong to has a few locations in our area but only 1 is open, 15 min. drive. We're going to go this afternoon (when people don't don't generally go) and see what it's like.

Might try eating out next week, lunch or maybe dinner at 4:30pm. Although at 25% capacity hubby and I were saying it is probably more trouble than it's worth. 

Have a good everyone. Diana

• Like 1

Belle - Hope that you will not be sick again for years!!!!   You have had enough to last for a long while

Diana - Great that your county has moved to another stage ... Hopefully this will be a good sign !

Have a great week everyone ... talk with all tomorrow (although I doubt very much I will have a loss).  Jan