US cruising in early January (speculation)

bigrednole

19 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Actually I play a war game with a lot of Russians. One told me to come there, they already have a vaccine. I asked where he lives and he said Moscow. Do you think it was stolen or different than ours? They are already vaccinating their people. 

They probably don’t have the stringent testing requirements most free Nations have. 

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

Actually I play a war game with a lot of Russians. One told me to come there, they already have a vaccine. I asked where he lives and he said Moscow. Do you think it was stolen or different than ours? They are already vaccinating their people. 

Ask your comrade. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

I've seen this before and thought that the cyrillic characters were just nonsense letters/words.  For kicks, I posted "χoρoshό я чувствую себя немного странно и я думаю, что вытащил ослиные уши" into Google Translate and the translation is "I feel a little strange and I think I pulled out donkey ears". 😁

Ahahaha I did the same thing when I first saw it

8 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Remember Russia is that country that poisons its political opponents!

• Haha 1

I'd 

12 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I'm sure, but right now I envy them getting it now.

I'd probably reconsider posting someone's personal data (phone nr) on a public board. I'm sure Romeo will be less than thrilled when he finds out

🙂 As to stolen/different - can't comment on "stolen" part, but it does seem to be quite different from the rest of the current adenovirus-based bunch - for starters, it's a two-shot deal, the first one based on ad-5, followed by a ad-26 booster.

Edited by napoxoguk
Typo

23 minutes ago, napoxoguk said:

I'd 

I'd probably reconsider posting someone's personal data (phone nr) on a public board. I'm sure Romeo will be less than thrilled when he finds out

🙂 As to stolen/different - can't comment on "stolen" part, but it does seem to be quite different from the rest of the current adenovirus-based bunch - for starters, it's a two-shot deal, the first one based on ad-5, followed by a ad-26 booster.

You're right, forgot that app shows your phone number. You can call him in Moscow. If I dont post a source people ask me to prove it, where I got the info from. I wouldnt do it again, too late to delete it.

Though I have also heard on the news china is also trying to hack into our vaccines. 

Edited by firefly333

8 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Though I have also heard on the news china is also trying to hack into our vaccines. 

Wherever they are being made they are trying. It has been reported in Canada as well. First to the line makes the most. 

Edited by A&L_Ont

11 hours ago, firefly333 said:

You're right, forgot that app shows your phone number. You can call him in Moscow. If I dont post a source people ask me to prove it, where I got the info from. I wouldnt do it again, too late to delete it.

The fire at the Chinese consulate in Houston was tied to hacking into vaccine research databases. 

3 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

The fire at the Chinese consulate in Houston was tied to hacking into vaccine research databases. 

New information.  Have not heard that before.  Sad.

Edited by Dennis#1

3 hours ago, not-enough-cruising said:

If they are the ones that started it all, they might even have the solution how to stop it 😄 

On 9/19/2020 at 9:58 AM, firefly333 said:

Theirs went into distribution a few weeks ago.

52 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Hopefully I dont have to get to moscow to get the vaccine. Pushing 70 really hard, so I'd rather have it than not to cruise. 

No idea on the availability outside Russia. Just wait on Pfizer would be my plan

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

No idea on the availability outside Russia. Just wait on Pfizer would be my plan

That's my plan. Sore arm or not. Mom is 94 and dad now 102, and they arent sure if they will get it. They live home alone, I do their shopping. They say nursing homes will get it before those living at home, so they will have to wait with me. They are still sheltering in place. I think i could survive covid but sure wouldnt want to give it to them and I'm their lifeline., they are why I cant cruise more than 2 weeks and if something happened, my plan is to get off at next port and fly home, so I dont cruise to far exotic places. Only places I could fly home pretty fast from. 

I read age will bump us up in when we can get it. It's not just for me I want it, for their sakes too. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Please cite your source!

It was all over the news 😉

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/07/22/houston-fire-and-police-responding-to-reports-of-documents-being-burned-at-consulate-general-of-china/

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Thanks 1