Baltimore - Inner Harbor

CruisinCrow

We cruised out of Baltimore last year but didn't spend any time there pre- or post-cruise.  Now I wish we had!  Last weekend we were there again briefly for a wedding and walked around the Inner Harbor.  What a neat area, a great place for walking.  If we cruise out of Baltimore again, we will definitely plan at least one extra day to explore.  Besides the Inner Harbor, it would be nice to see Fells Point, Little Italy, and Fort McHenry.

I hope it's OK to post a link to my review of the Inner Harbor.

http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2020/09/baltimores-inner-harbor.html

• Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 9:49 AM, CruisinCrow said:

We cruised out of Baltimore last year but didn't spend any time there pre- or post-cruise.  Now I wish we had!  Last weekend we were there again briefly for a wedding and walked around the Inner Harbor.  What a neat area, a great place for walking.  If we cruise out of Baltimore again, we will definitely plan at least one extra day to explore.  Besides the Inner Harbor, it would be nice to see Fells Point, Little Italy, and Fort McHenry.

Another option tan wa lying is taking the water taxi, they have many stops besides Thise you listed. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 7:27 AM, Tony O said:

Another option tan wa lying is taking the water taxi, they have many stops besides Thise you listed. 

I wish we would have had time to take the water taxi.  They have cut the number of routes down because of the virus but there was one running.  We just didn't get a chance to fit it in.  It would have been nice to see the area from the water.

On 9/8/2020 at 9:49 AM, CruisinCrow said:

Thank you for the review of the Baltimore Inner Harbor. We were supposed to sail out of Baltimore this past May, but you know why we didnt. We rebooked for May 2021, and hoping that we will be able to sail this time around. With this being said, I may have to take the family into Baltimore a day early, and check out some the areas you mentioned.

Thank you again for your review.

3 hours ago, Narcussist said:

Thank you for the review of the Baltimore Inner Harbor. We were supposed to sail out of Baltimore this past May, but you know why we didnt. We rebooked for May 2021, and hoping that we will be able to sail this time around. With this being said, I may have to take the family into Baltimore a day early, and check out some the areas you mentioned.

Thank you again for your review.

I hope you get to sail and if you decide to spend some time in Baltimore that everything will be reopened by then.  But even with COVID, we were able to see a good bit.  A very interesting area and great for walking around.  There were scooters to rent too, which will get you around faster but I am not coordinated enough for that. 😄