Pleasant Surprise from X/RCG

marieps

We are scheduled on Equinox Nov 6.  We fully expect the cruise to be cancelled, but on a lark I applied for my $100 shareholder OBC.  It's my first time applying.  In less the 24 Hours, I found in my email and updated invoice reflecting the benefit applied.   I also applied for two other cruises and they applied it to Summit next June as well.  Didn't get it yet for Connie in February.  Guess I'll reapply closer to the cruise.  All in all, and very expedient response.  Wonder if it holds any hint about whether they'll actually sail.

My reservations are with a TA.   I've used the online request form and while I think once I got an updated Guest Invoice it's more common that I get no notification when it's applied.  I can determine that it has been applied when I see the extra OBC in my Cruise Planner.

It is funny, I just applied for this for 2 Cruises. One in November and one in February. I received the email confirmation for the February cruise within minutes, and nothing on the November cruise... I know it will most likely be cancelled, I wonder if that is why I didn’t receive that one....

Thanks for the info! I have not used the shareholder perk but plan to. From what I saw on the website I had assumed that one needed to apply close to the sail date. And after all, what if they give me credit now, and then I sell the stock? Anyway, I’ll file the request for a few 2021 cruises and see what happens...

My reservations are with a TA.   I've used the online request form and while I think once I got an updated Guest Invoice it's more common that I get no notification when it's applied.  I can determine that it has been applied when I see the extra OBC in my Cruise Planner.

That’s the TA not sending it to you. I get the agent one when it gets added. Then up to the agent to forward it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums