What is your next cruise? A 3 part question. 🤔

John&LaLa

1- Harmony November 29, 2020

2. Harmony Feb 7  I have some cruises booked prior but I don’t think they  will sail. Not eligible for lift & shift 

3 Not devastated about any cancelled cruise but maybe a bit sad that our Russia and Fjords B2B was cancelled.  

M

56 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

1. OA Nov 15, 2020 

2. SY Mar 13, 2021

3. OA Dec 20, 2020

Not devastated at losing number 3 but disappointed.  If this doesn’t sail it will be our first holiday at home since 2010.

As you know, I would have put down OA Nov 8, but got cold feet. Was speaking with neighbors yesterday. They are positive Nov 15 will sail. 

I just smile, wish them well.

• Like 3

1. Serenade 08/2021 moved from this year to next.

2. Serenade 08/2021

3. Wouldn't be devastated but sad to lose Serenade as it's our first Alaskan cruise or Explorer in October 2021 as it's our 30th anniversary.

If they resume cruising before the Fall, we may see what works with our schedule and grab one sooner. 

• Like 1

1. May 2021 Quantum Alaska 
2. May 2021 at 75 percent probability. 
3. Anthem October 2021 Europe as a l and s from the 2020 Presidents Cruise. Got a fabulous rate on the Presidents Cruise on the UltimAte Panoramic and was able to l/s to Anthem Grand Loft at a huge price savings. 

Edited by irishgal432
  • Like 1

1. HAL Zuiderdam 10 day partial transit- 03/2021. I sure have been looking forward to this one.

2. Carnival Mardi Gras- 10/2021. I'd say really good chance this will happen.

3. Allure 8 day eastern- 03/2022. Although the Zuiderdam cruise will be devastating as well.

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Before the next cancellations are announced, how about a little game.

1. What is your next 'booked' cruise?

2. What is your next 'booked' cruise that you think will sail.

3. Of all your 'booked' cruises, which one will devastate you if it gets cancelled, or you decide not to go

Here are ours.

1. Mariner 12/14/20

2. Mariner 6/18/21

3. Ovation 3/11/21 (Australia/New Zealand)

Sorry its outside your intended choices, but my answer doesn't quite fit.   I was so anxious to do my first cruise out of Bayonne, rescheduled it for July 1st when the May 21st cruise didn't happen.  These 2 kind of answer question #3.  I'm still hopeful the answer to 1 and 2 is my next scheduled cruise on Brilliance May 1st. 

That's a tough one.  We have 6 future cruises booked and like all of them for various reasons but here we go

1.  Anthem 12 night 12/7/20

2.  Anthem 3/28/21  my DHs BD cruise 

3.  Anthem 12/7/20.  I love this itinerary and got a beautiful cabin at a fabulous price.  Not able to L&S.

I'm booked for rhapsody in jan, oasis in may and freedom b2b to canada and bermuda in sep.     Our original plan was to turn our rhapsody jan sailing into a b2b or b2b2b.     May cancel the jan one and do a b2b alaska next summer.

1. Vision 11/23/20 (pretty sure it will get cancelled, not sure we should go if it doesn’t)

2. Independence 3/21 (Maybe)

3. Summit 9/22/21

The cruise I really hated to see cancelled was our family cruise that was supposed to be on Harmony in June, 2020.  Our three sons were bringing their families, one was flying from Australia. This was our first family cruise where everyone could come since 2011. I was really looking forward to it! 

Sherri🙂

• Like 1

1. Jewel May 2021 British Isles

2. Odyssey  Oct. 2021 Greek Isles

3. I wouldn't be very disappointed if any of our cruises were cancelled. In hindsight,  I wish I hadn't moved 3 fall 2020 cruises to fall 2021.  However,  I have April and September 2021 land tours booked and would be more upset if I couldn't take them.

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

3 Not devastated about any cancelled cruise but maybe a bit sad that our Russia and Fjords B2B was cancelled.  

M

Same here we were so sad our b2b on jewel for baltic and norway was cancelled this past august.  

Anxiously waiting for summer 2022 itineraries to be released since there is no itinerary the same for 2021.  

1. Next booked = Harmony March 2021
  2. Next one I think will sail = Freedom Aug 2021
  3. Devastated if doesn't sail = Anthem Dec 2021

Anthem is a re-book of the March one that got cancelled. Originally it was booked for this Dec, but we lifted and sifted to Dec 2021.  We even have it booked a second time as a back up in 2022 if Dec doesn't sail (did a booking and then lifted and sifted for a good price).  I'm now obsessed with getting on Anthem (and CoCo Cay as we keep missing that port)

6 hours ago, bigrednole said:
  1. March 28: Oasis of the Seas
  2. July 24: Mardi Gras
  3. March 28: Oasis of the Seas. We have not been on an enjoyable vacation for over 2 years when this opportunity arises. A weekend getaway is nice, but it is not a vacation. It is a temporary break from reality. The drive to/from only to be back at work after 2 days is not really a vacation. It is just an escape. Having moved cruises twice, it will be devastating to have to go another 4 months in hopes of the July cruise. We would have to look into an all-inclusive to substitute to. Friends have just gotten back from the Caribbean and said it was pretty much back to normal except the 30% capacity. Social distancing was simple so it is something we would consider switching to.

Since we had 9 cruises cancelled so far this year, we also opted for land vacations - went to Puerto Rico end of June, Cancun in August, leaving for Punta Cana Friday for 11 nights and then back to Cancun for 11 nights in October.  Hoping after that our cruises will actually sail - have Navigator end of November, Oasis 12/6 and Indy 12/23.  If they can canceled we will go back to Punta Cana in December.

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

1. What is your next 'booked' cruise?

2. What is your next 'booked' cruise that you think will sail.

3. Of all your 'booked' cruises, which one will devastate you if it gets cancelled, or you decide not to go

1.  Mariner 10/22/2021 7 night High Seas Rally Charter

2.  See above

3. None

M8

• Like 1