Ionic hair dryer brush on Cruise?

3eaglesfam

I recently bought one of those hair dryer blow out brushes.  Has anyone used one of these on their last cruise?  Dries and straightens my hair quick and will eliminate the need for a straightener and a curling iron.  the hair dryers in the cabins on Royal Caribbean are horrid.  

• 7 months later...
On 9/15/2020 at 10:34 AM, 3eaglesfam said:

I recently bought one of those hair dryer blow out brushes.  Has anyone used one of these on their last cruise?  Dries and straightens my hair quick and will eliminate the need for a straightener and a curling iron.  the hair dryers in the cabins on Royal Caribbean are horrid.  

I took one on 2 cruises on Royal and one on MSC. No issues.

I really wish they made a smaller diameter brush for those of us with short hair - that way it would eliminate the need for curling irons all the time.  If I could just use the curling dryer brush and a bit of "hair glue", I'd be fine, but my hair falls flat if there isn't some curl to it.  

Smooth Sailing!   🙂🙂🙂

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 4:56 PM, ger_77 said:

I really wish they made a smaller diameter brush for those of us with short hair - that way it would eliminate the need for curling irons all the time.  If I could just use the curling dryer brush and a bit of "hair glue", I'd be fine, but my hair falls flat if there isn't some curl to it.  

Smooth Sailing!   🙂🙂🙂

And can anyone recommend a good hot air brush for a reasonable $ amount, say $50?  And also a smaller diameter one if those even exist.  My hair is a shoulder length bob if that helps.  I've looked online but the choices are so overwhelming for those of us who have never used one and most reviews are from people with really long hair.  If I can find a good one it seems a good choice, especially for cruising.  Would eliminate need for dryer and curling iron.  Thanks in advance!

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 3:56 PM, ger_77 said:

Smooth Sailing!   🙂🙂🙂

I have a travel size Iocinic with small brush; works perfectly

• 1 year later...
On 7/16/2021 at 9:19 AM, LHARTWICK said:

And can anyone recommend a good hot air brush for a reasonable $ amount, say $50?  And also a smaller diameter one if those even exist.  My hair is a shoulder length bob if that helps.  I've looked online but the choices are so overwhelming for those of us who have never used one and most reviews are from people with really long hair.  If I can find a good one it seems a good choice, especially for cruising.  Would eliminate need for dryer and curling iron.  Thanks in advance!

Try Revlon. I really like mine. My hair is wavy frizzy and a little longer than shoulder length.