Carnival Appears to Have Complete List of Sailings for 2022. When will other brands?

jeremyosborne81

I'm looking for a specific itinerary in October 2022. Luckily Carnival has their cruises for that time up and good prices. I went ahead and made a deposit, just to lock in. However, I want to see what Celebrity, Princess, Royal Caribbean, and NCL have to offer.

Do we know when the 2022 Brochures will be out? Is that even the right terminology?

Hard copy brochures?  Yes, that's the correct terminology for such an item.  But, you might be more successful in trying to extract a tooth or two from a chicken if such will be available.  Such hard copy brochures have rarely been available from the cruise lines such as Carnival, Holland America, etc.  They want you to go online and get frustrated doing the searching for whatever cruises you might want to consider.  

• Haha 1

Hard copy book type have gone away...luckily I still have several from years ago that I have made notes in and refer to the deck plans often. The newest one (2018-2019) I had RCI mail it to me but they don't do that any longer the other ones I've gotten for Celebrity & PCL I got at a large travel show.

For newest info their website is about all you can see now...Sadly I miss those hard copy type.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2020 at 8:38 PM, jeremyosborne81 said:

I can't blame them for holding off. I'm just excited and frustrated.

I don't blame them either.  Its ridiculous for resources to be spent on producing something today when the future is still so much in doubt.

On 9/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, Ashland said:

Sadly I miss those hard copy type.

I do as well.  Those brochures that we now have are going to be worth some $$ in the future because of those of us who collect ocean liner memorabilia will be willing to buy them, I expect.  

Edited by rkacruiser

5 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

I don't blame them either.  Its ridiculous for resources to be spent on producing something today when the future is still so much in doubt.

I do as well.  Those brochures that we now have are going to be worth some $$ in the future because of those of us who collect ocean liner memorabilia will be willing to buy them, I expect.  

I would never sell all the ones I have....now on the other hand my adult kid's might someday..I guess I should make a note about them in our Trust :classic_wink:

On 9/20/2020 at 1:39 AM, Ashland said:

I would never sell all the ones I have....now on the other hand my adult kid's might someday..I guess I should make a note about them in our Trust :classic_wink:

There is a separate message that is part of my Will to my future heirs about my memorabilia including the brochures.  They have been told that, while it's tempting to get a dumpster and start pitching my collections, they are throwing out $$ that would benefit them and the other prime benefactor of my Estate.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rkacruiser said:

There is a separate message that is part of my Will to my future heirs about my memorabilia including the brochures.  They have been told that, while it's tempting to get a dumpster and start pitching my collections, they are throwing out $$ that would benefit them and the other prime benefactor of my Estate.  

My kids know how careful I was with my parents things...so they learned well.