My Viking Journey - Air details disappeared

dwlmg

I booked air with Viking Air and have Air Plus.  Until recently, our flight reservations appeared in My Viking Journey.   Yesterday, My VIking Journey reports flight details not available.  They are still gone this morning.  The reservations continue to show on the airline web sites.  I had a very disappointing chat with a Viking representative this morning. They were clueless.  Anyone else have there air details disappear?

Yes.  It happens.  It has happened to me. MVJ is not perfect. 

If when you talked with Viking they still showed your flights, then the fact that they are not showing on MVJ is annoying but not a problem. 

Make sure that you have an up-to-date invoice from Viking that shows your flights and your current balance. It will give your airline confirmation numbers and you can go on line to view your reservations yourself -- because if you don't see your reservation on the airline website, then you do have a problem.

With all the changes of schedules that are going on these days, it is probably a good idea for all of us to have our airline confirmation numbers written down someplace where we can get our hands on them and to be checking them on the airline website on a regular basis. 

Don't worry about your Viking rep not being to explain what is going.  Their job is to manage your reservation and they are not trained to do much more.