LOOKING FOR IMPROBABLE TOUR - COPENHAGEN!

Texas Duck

We disembark in Copenhagen on a Sunday morning at 8 in June, 2021 (hopefully).  4 of us - will be returning to US very early the next morning.  Any chance y'all know of an established private guide with car that could pick us up at the ship (with luggage) and take a highlight 4 to 5 hour tour of Copenhagen and then drop us off in Nyhavn  - where we are staying.  Appreciate your suggestions.

2 hours ago, Texas Duck said:

We disembark in Copenhagen on a Sunday morning at 8 in June, 2021 (hopefully).  4 of us - will be returning to US very early the next morning.  Any chance y'all know of an established private guide with car that could pick us up at the ship (with luggage) and take a highlight 4 to 5 hour tour of Copenhagen and then drop us off in Nyhavn  - where we are staying.  Appreciate your suggestions.

I would suggest you check out Tours By Locals.  https://www.toursbylocals.com/Copenhagen-Tours  It's a great website and a great organization.  Although we have not used them in Copenhagen, we have used them all over Europe.  I'm confident if you check out the guides on the website and communicate with 1 or 2 of the guides by email you'll find a great guide who can tailor make a tour for the 4 of you and drop you off in Nyhavn.

• Like 1

I have had a lot of success using Viator in Europe. It is really not a big city so the sites are close, except for the Royal Palace. I would suggest you might consider a walking tour. Nyhavn district is in the middle of the city.

Want to do something different? Take a tour that goes over the bridge to see Malmo, Sweden.

J

Most of the highlights of Copenhagen are within walking distance of Nyhavn.  I would suggest that you take a taxi to your lodgings and drop your luggage, then proceed unencumbered for your touring.  I can't recommend any particular tour guides [under Cruise Critic rules, since I haven't used them] but the Rick Steves Scandinavia book has several suggestions including group tours that are quite inexpensive.