Crystal Booking transferred to Experience

saltshell

On 9/25/2020 at 12:57 PM, saltshell said:

Email from Celestyal informing me that booking will be moved to new ship. Same category,  same price. Looks like a win win. Did you get the same info?

Which cruise are you referring to?

Stan

Yes we did. Sounds very exciting. We sail on the first cruise on 6 March 2021 and hope we can sail as we are travelling from Brazil.

We did sail on the Neo Romantica about 4 or 5 years ago but for some reason I can't remember much. Old age or the drink package I suspect.

For some reason though I couldn't log into the booking to see which cabin I had been assigned. Did anyone have any joy with that or I wonder if they are still working on it?

5 hours ago, travelingman said:

Which cruise are you referring to?

Stan

I believe all sailings that were previously on Crystal will now be transferred to the new ship.

Talked to my agent yesterday.  He says that I've been upgraded. To move to a window room, over $300 (same footage). Balcony over $2000. Will keep what I have for the time being . He was able to give me my room number, looks like a decent location.

Glad to hear you know you have a cabin and one you seem to be happy with.

I heard from my agent also with a cabin number.  Based on what I can see I have asked the agent to see if he can get me moved 1 or 2 cabins to get away from a bathroom and some stairs.  Because of being on the B2B it has to go to Greece to make sure there are no conflicts.  So, I am waiting!

Stan

• 2 weeks later...

I think all Crystal sailings were moved to Experience. Our cruise was also moved and I have my cabin number. This is a very exciting upgrade in ships!  This is my first experience with Celestyal. Have any of you ever sailed with them before and if so, how was it? 

56 minutes ago, afergvip said:

I think all Crystal sailings were moved to Experience. Our cruise was also moved and I have my cabin number. This is a very exciting upgrade in ships!  This is my first experience with Celestyal. Have any of you ever sailed with them before and if so, how was it? 

We were on the final sailing of Celestyal Crystal this past March when they shut down after our sailing due to covid19. First of all, the ship was small and pretty worn out. She was old. That said, I was hugely impressed with Celestyal. We could not have had a nicer more accommodating crew who were equally disappointed that they were being sent home. Celestyal did not short cut on anything and am about to rebook the same itinerary on the new ship. I really recommend them!