Glory internet cafe

Dylansmommy

As I recall the blocks were:

100 minutes for $55

250 minutes for $100

Most of the ports the Glory goes to have internet cafes where you'll pay anywhere from $2 for 30 minutes to $3 for 30 minutes (much better deal).

My favorite internet cafe in Puerto Vallarta, charges $3 for 30 minutes, PLUS they give you a croissant and a cup of coffee WITH IT ! ! Great way to start the day. :D

As I recall the blocks were:

100 minutes for $55

250 minutes for $100

Most of the ports the Glory goes to have internet cafes where you'll pay anywhere from $2 for 30 minutes to $3 for 30 minutes (much better deal).

My favorite internet cafe in Puerto Vallarta, charges $3 for 30 minutes, PLUS they give you a croissant and a cup of coffee WITH IT ! ! Great way to start the day. :D

These were the prices last week. It is .75 per minute if you do not buy a package. The other packages work out to be .55 and .40 per minute.

When I leave my children at home (as I did last week) I keep in touch via email. I realize that it is cheaper to use an internet cafe in port but I always wind up doing it on the ship

Archived